11235 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 740-2915

Race Time
-----------------
Doors Open: 10:30am
Racing Starts: 1:00pm
Racing Ends: Usually around 4:30

Available Practice Times (normal shop hours)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tues - Fri 10:30am - 7:00pm
Sat (non-race day) - 10:30am - 4:00pm
Sat (race day) 10:30am to start of races

Classes
-------------
1/28th Stock - Stock Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95)
1/28th Open - Open Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97)
Other Classes may be run if 2 or more people request them. Novice, X-Mod only, etc...

Cost
-------------
$5.00 per class

Racers will be required to have their own core transponders tags. These will be available at this race for $15 each. This is a one time purchase that should last you many years. Loaners may be available for $3.

Notes
-------------
- Core lap counting system.
- RCP Track (3 wide L's).
- Audio and video systems for the automated sounds, announcements and race stats display.
- We will run 3 qualifiers for each class.
- 5 minute Qualifiers and 7 minute Mains.

Use this "Race Event" thread to discuss things such as who will be attending and any other specific info pertaining to the race. After the event is over, we can continue to discuss any issues / suggestions / improvements for the next race. The results, and possibly pictures, will then be posted to this same thread.

If you think you’ll be attending, please post here so everyone will have an idea of expected attendance.

Hope to see you there!

AtlRC
2007.05.21, 01:51 PM
Hank has volunteered to help run races when I am unavailable. Thanks Hank! I'll be there to help setup for this race, then I'll turn it over to Hank.

dnicolet
2007.05.21, 07:34 PM
Guys, I can't make it this weekend. We are heading out to California for a wedding over the holiday weekend.

I should be around for the next one, though.

Have fun.

Doug :D

AtlRC
2007.05.21, 07:42 PM
Guys, I can't make it this weekend. We are heading out to California for a wedding over the holiday weekend.

I should be around for the next one, though.

Have fun.

Doug :D

Have fun in CA! Hope to see you soon!

pinoyboy
2007.05.24, 04:35 PM
I'll be there saturday ready with my F1
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/hescobal/Formula1020.jpg

JJRACING
2007.05.24, 06:50 PM
I'll try and be there with my F1. It would be nice to get some laps with it but I'm not sure if I'm going to work on Saturday. We'll see though

wsaenotsock
2007.05.27, 12:36 AM
Had fun today! Was happy with both cars except for the traction rolls with the AWD.

Nice job to Hank running the show for the first time.

Watching the F1's run around was pretty cool. I have to resist...

pinoyboy
2007.05.27, 09:54 AM
Had fun today! Was happy with both cars except for the traction rolls with the AWD.

Nice job to Hank running the show for the first time.

Watching the F1's run around was pretty cool. I have to resist...

Thanks, I'll definitely have things run smoother when ever I need to sub for Patrick.

There wasn't many of us today, but the racing was very tight, which was fun. :)