PDA

View Full Version : GP 1100mah batteries

TALLGEESE
2007.05.31, 10:18 AM
Hey, what's up, I was just wondering if anybody has tried out the new GP 1100 MAH AAA batteries yet?? I was wondering how they perform/what MAH they charge up to.. Any info would be appreciated...

TheRinger
2007.05.31, 11:31 AM
TALLGEESE, where did U find these batteries at? I seen them somewhere but don't remember where.

pinoyboy
2007.05.31, 07:33 PM
TALLGEESE, where did U find these batteries at? I seen them somewhere but don't remember where.
rc fart has them ;)

TALLGEESE
2007.05.31, 08:32 PM
rc fart has them ;)

Yeah, Rc Mart is where I saw them, I already talked to The Ringer earlier today and told him I found them there.. I did'nt want to post where I found them on here originally because I thought the moderators on this site would censor my post/posts.. I'm still relatively new to this site... Pinoyboy, I see that you pretty much posted the same thread on here a few months ago.. Sorry to steal you're thread :( , I just saw you're original post about the exact same batteries earlier today..

Anyway, I'd still like to hear from anybody on here that's tried these batteries, there's got to be someone out there that's used them already...

arch2b
2007.05.31, 08:37 PM
it's automated filtering done by the vb forum software;) it filters based on key words added to a directory. mods have nothing to do with it.

TALLGEESE
2007.05.31, 08:41 PM
it's automated filtering done by the vb forum software;) it filters based on key words added to a directory. mods have nothing to do with it.

Oh, O.K. thanks for clearing that up Arch... :cool: