PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Black bodies

marc
2007.06.02, 08:33 PM
Hey Tim, question for you, or request, whatever.............
Can you release some of the older Mini-Z bodies in a special limited edition black color?
I'd like to see the Toyota Altezza, Trueno, Vitz in black, as well as some of the NSX's in street-black. I just ordered the new NSX Test Car which looks to me like a flat black.
I'd also like to see the Mazda RX7 model's in black, both the FC3S, and the FD3S.
Side note, will the Lamobrghini Countach LP500S bodies be released in gloss white and gloss black colors? I have the red Countach and it's awesome! But a black version would be killer.
Just somthing to think about, thanks! Anybody else want to see other car's in black?

imxlr8ed
2007.06.02, 11:58 PM
Black corvette too please ? :o

(and maybe a black 575GTC to boot ?)

homestar21
2007.06.03, 01:01 AM
Supra, Silvia (if they would ever make one), and once again (if they would ever make one) a Toyota GT2000!!

will3kgt
2007.06.03, 01:28 AM
I'd love to see a Silvia.

marc
2007.06.03, 10:13 AM
Guy's, this is not about which BODY you would like to see done, this is about which body that already exists you'd like to see done in BLACK! Pay attention to the thread please!

homestar21
2007.06.03, 01:07 PM
oops, sorry. At least they already make a supra...

simpleskin
2007.06.04, 08:33 AM
Black is pretty much useless on an RCP track. I do like black bodies but I can't run them as I only run on RCP.

The black NSX test car is flat black and is not gloss coated. I just got and it's sweet I probably won't run it. It may be usable on an RCP track as it as the silver roof.

marc
2007.06.04, 10:47 AM
I agree with you on the black being hard to see on those tracks. I race my Atomic AWD with the black Mercedes MClaren car and if it weren't for the chrome wheels, it is hard to see.
But nevertheless, they already have several black cars, so why not do more? Another great one to see in black is the Mini Cooper S and the new Volkswagen Golf. I am looking forward to receiving my black NSX soon. I think the gold wheels I recently got will suit it perfectly.

soulstice
2007.06.04, 11:04 AM
I agree with you on the black being hard to see on those tracks. I race my Atomic AWD with the black Mercedes MClaren car and if it weren't for the chrome wheels, it is hard to see.
But nevertheless, they already have several black cars, so why not do more? Another great one to see in black is the Mini Cooper S and the new Volkswagen Golf. I am looking forward to receiving my black NSX soon. I think the gold wheels I recently got will suit it perfectly.

The Golf GTI is already scheduled to come out

http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/data/1139/medium/gti_b.jpg

marc
2007.06.04, 02:19 PM
Oh nice! That would look hot with a set of gold rims. Perhaps use that for display, and race my white one! I did know about that one coming out, still would like to see others be re-released in black. Especially the Altezza and the FC3S.

simpleskin
2007.06.05, 08:40 AM
Also the 2005 Nissan Z JGTC test car similar to the NSX test car in flat black. The ready sets are already available in Japan so I would expect the body to show up soon.

-j

NismoZ
2007.07.26, 07:56 PM
lol just spray paint your car black.. then u have a limited edition one =)

aimfox
2007.08.30, 11:20 AM
Spraying it black is easier process heheheh.. fine a shiny gloss spray paint :eek: