PDA

View Full Version : wtb: rcp tracks

herman
2007.06.07, 12:54 AM
WTB: rcp tracks

Name: herman cervantes jr

Location: philippines - but item to be shipped to my brother in law in long island new york

Description: can any of you guys spare a wide l track? pls contact email address above for your offers, pls include price & any pics appreciated... thanks...

:D

EMU
2007.06.07, 01:23 AM
Would you be interested in Mini-Tile?
One of my buds may be interested in selling his.

I also left my mini-tile at a different friends basement. Dont know if he still has it. Ill have to contact him if you would be interested. I have almost 2 mini-96's with expansion for about 1/3.

herman
2007.06.07, 10:40 PM
thanks emu... how much? pics pls... might consider...
actually hoping for a wide l....

RCGURU
2007.06.07, 11:35 PM
I have a wide l in the box still will sell for 175.00 plus shipping
if you want to talk email me please

herman
2007.06.08, 12:38 AM
what's your email? it's disabled... mine is
h m c _ j r @ y a h o o . c o m (pls delete spaces)
where are you from?

EMU
2007.06.08, 10:10 PM
thanks emu... how much? pics pls... might consider...
actually hoping for a wide l....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71t8q9QbRic&mode=user&search= I have a video of the track layed out...

I am thinking about $200 ish... plus shipping. If your brother in law is close to NYC, I may be able to have it delivered without shipping to him.

herman
2007.06.12, 01:14 AM
thanks emu for the offer... that track looks tight... no wonder you're a good driver...
might go for the wide l option...

yscheong
2007.06.13, 06:50 AM
Me too interesting to purchase RCP track. But I am in Malaysia. Any advice? Most of the online shop just ship to US but not international. For who had the RCP wide L track. Can you please help me to check what is the weight for a set of wide L. Thanks a lot.

RCGURU
2007.06.13, 05:50 PM
Me too interesting to purchase RCP track. But I am in Malaysia. Any advice? Most of the online shop just ship to US but not international. For who had the RCP wide L track. Can you please help me to check what is the weight for a set of wide L. Thanks a lot.
I sent you a email