PDA

View Full Version : WTB: White Porsche 911 GT3

marc
2007.06.09, 09:03 PM
Name: Marc

Item: Hello, I'm looking to buy a NIB white Porsche 911 GT3 showen here.
Also looking for a WHITE Toyota Altezza, does not have to be in box, but does need to be in mint condition with body plate. The Altezza will be used on my MR15 for racing.

http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/data/1086/medium/Porsche_GT3_RS_001.jpg

Pay up to 60 dollars for item shipped.

Max-Z
2007.06.11, 01:34 AM
Hi Marc,

Guess what...I happen to obtain THE body that you are looking for. Check out the pics....I can have this mailed out Wednesday or Thursday.

briankstan
2007.06.11, 10:28 AM
Marc, congrats !!! if you do pick up this body you will like it. great find. :cool:

marc
2007.06.11, 11:03 AM
Hello and thank you. I will see if I can send you a payment next Tuesday, that will be the 19th. Or if you wish, I will trade you my MR15 Mini Cooper S for it. It's got a clear chassis, and lot's of red alloy bit's from GPM. You may have seen it in one of my threads. I definetly want this body as it's a rare find.

Max-Z
2007.06.11, 05:44 PM
Hello and thank you. I will see if I can send you a payment next Tuesday, that will be the 19th. Or if you wish, I will trade you my MR15 Mini Cooper S for it. It's got a clear chassis, and lot's of red alloy bit's from GPM. You may have seen it in one of my threads. I definetly want this body as it's a rare find.

I might consider a trade. Can you post pics of everything that you're including?

marc
2007.06.11, 05:50 PM
Hi there. I'll post an add for it soon at the Mini-Z Market place. I'd really rather sell it to earn money for my MR15 ALtezza project.

Basically, it's an MR15 HM with a red Mini Cooper S body on it. The chassis is clear with red screws and all red alloy from GPM. Red shock tower, red rear shock, red differential, red gear, +1 red tie-rod, and +1 red knuckles.
Car run's great, won a few races with it, but does not come with crystal or radio. Here's a picture:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05571.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC05572.jpg
It will come with different wheels than what you see in photos. Also, tape removed.

I do want your Porsche, but may have to hold on that as I started the MR15 Altezza project at the same time.

marc
2007.06.11, 07:39 PM
if you still want to trade max, let me know.

Max-Z
2007.06.11, 07:41 PM
Very nice collection of alloy parts that you got there! Sure, let's trade.

Just to clarify:
1. Could you post pics of the wheelset you are sending? I assume they are alloy?
2. When you say "red shock tower", are you referring to the red shock brace; the one that anchors the top shock to the chassis?
3. Where is the rear red shock? Maybe post a few more pics?

When I ship out the porsche body to you, I will include insurance. Please do the same. Will e-mail you that info once I ship the body out this Wednesday or Thursday. I'll await your reply before going ahead with this trade.

marc
2007.06.11, 07:48 PM
Hi there. The red shock tower is the part on top of the chassis that holds the rear shock in place and allows it to pivot. The red rear shock is the shock that has one end mounted to the motor pod, and the other end ontop of the chassis.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06092.jpg

The wheels that come with it are 0 offset narrow white BBS plastic wheels that come with the MR15 chassis set. These have brand new stock tires and look really good on the Mini Cooper.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06090.jpg

The alloy wheels that you see there are now mounted on my other MR15 with the Toyota Altezza. If you really want the alloy's that you see in photo, let me know. I do have another set of alloy's I can use on my Altezza in place of the six spoke wheels. Don't worry about the change of wheels, you will still get the full ball bearings and the fancy red wheel nuts.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06093.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06094.jpg
It also comes with Atomic's alloy body locking plate
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06091.jpg

In all honesty, I think this car is worth two AutoScale bodies. If you have another one you'd like to trade with, let me know. If not, that's ok too. I know how rare the white 911 is so I'll be quit happy with just that.
Oh just to let you know, you may need to tweak the gearing as right now it seems to wobble a tad. I think it's just how I have the spacer set or somthing but it does seem to work.

marc
2007.06.11, 08:46 PM
So, who want's to go first?

Max-Z
2007.06.11, 09:11 PM
Glad you posted pics of the parts that I didn't see in the first pictures. Now I'm good to go. No worries about the alloy wheels....I'll take the white plastic ones.

I'll be shipping the porsche body either Wednesday or Thursday. I will e-mail you again with the shipping info. Please e-mail me your shipping address. Sent you an e-mail with my address....

marc
2007.06.11, 09:14 PM
You should be receiving e-mail shortly containing my shipping address.

Max-Z
2007.06.11, 09:29 PM
You should be receiving e-mail shortly containing my shipping address.

Got your address. Got mine?

E-mail you again on Wednesday or Thursday.

marc
2007.06.11, 09:30 PM
Yep, I got it. Thanks a million! I'm thinking those white BBS wheels will look fantastic on my blue Altezza.

marc
2007.06.11, 09:53 PM
Your MR15 Mini Cooper will ship out as soon as the Porsche arrives.

marc
2007.06.12, 10:06 PM
Still looking for a white Toyota Altezza.

marc
2007.06.13, 10:17 PM
Has the Porsche been shipped yet? I'm anxious for it! :) Thanks!

Max-Z
2007.06.14, 01:19 PM
Has the Porsche been shipped yet? I'm anxious for it! :) Thanks!

Porsche Autoscale on its way! E-mailed you the shipping number.

marc
2007.06.14, 03:27 PM
I got the number, thank you! The Mini Cooper is here waiting for it's departure!

marc
2007.06.18, 02:44 PM
Hello. Porsche arrived today!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/marq74/DSC06126.jpg
Your Mini Cooper will depart tomarrow! Thank you!

Max-Z
2007.06.18, 10:11 PM
Glad to know that it got there intact. Please e-mail me the shipping number after you have shipped the cooper. Your MR15 looks very nice...can't wait to see it in person!

marc
2007.06.18, 10:16 PM
I sure will.

marc
2007.06.19, 06:15 PM
Mini Cooper is on it's way. Shipped USPS Priorety, you should receive it Friday or Saturday. It did not get shipped with transmitter, so if you need one, let me know and I'll send you one.

marc
2007.06.19, 08:52 PM
Hey Max, can you give me your e-mail address please? I seemed to have lost it. I need to give you the shipping address for the Mini Cooper.

marc
2007.06.20, 05:38 PM
Stupid USPS! They had the address's mixed up! They shipped your Mini Cooper back to me! Now I gotta re-ship it tomarrow! UUGGHH!

Max-Z
2007.06.20, 10:50 PM
Stupid USPS! They had the address's mixed up! They shipped your Mini Cooper back to me! Now I gotta re-ship it tomarrow! UUGGHH!

Just e-mailed you my shipping address. Please e-mail me the shipping number.

marc
2007.06.20, 10:52 PM
sure thing.

marc
2007.06.21, 03:49 PM
Hey Max, Mini Cooper got re-shipped to the correct address. Hopefully you should see it by next Wenseday. I apologize for the delay, but it is OUTTA HERE!

Max-Z
2007.06.25, 12:49 AM
Hey Max, Mini Cooper got re-shipped to the correct address. Hopefully you should see it by next Wenseday. I apologize for the delay, but it is OUTTA HERE!

Hey Marc,

Could you send me the new tracking number? It seems that you e-mailed me the tracking number for the first package that ended being delivered back to you on June 20. The old tracking number is: **** **** **** 1440 4048

Max-Z

marc
2007.06.26, 10:38 AM
Hello Max. I am sorry that your Mini Cooper is missing. I will check with the local USPS store and find out. I am starting to think they did not give me a tracking number, but instead a confirmation number. I thought they were same number but it appears not. If necessary, I'll refund you the money for the Porsche, but I hope the car will appear in the mail this week. I will let you know what I find out.
Will you please e-mail me your shipping address again? I want to make sure that I had it correct and it didnt go some place else. Please e-mail me at Marccrx@aol.com Thanks!

Max-Z
2007.06.26, 11:14 PM
Hello Max. I am sorry that your Mini Cooper is missing. I will check with the local USPS store and find out. I am starting to think they did not give me a tracking number, but instead a confirmation number. I thought they were same number but it appears not. If necessary, I'll refund you the money for the Porsche, but I hope the car will appear in the mail this week. I will let you know what I find out.
Will you please e-mail me your shipping address again? I want to make sure that I had it correct and it didnt go some place else. Please e-mail me at Marccrx@aol.com Thanks!

Are you for real?! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SHIP THE MR15 COOPER? Are you or are you not completing your half of this trade? Simple: I ship your body, you get it, then you ship out the MR15 Cooper to me. How many times do I have to give you my mailing address PLUS you have been promising to give me the tracking number...

marc
2007.06.27, 10:33 AM
Yes I am for real. I swear I shipped it to you . I honestly don't know what happened to it. As I said, today I will go to my post office and ask theme what is going on with it. I also said I dont' think I got the tracking number when I got the confirmation number. I am surprised you don't have it already. I will check and find out what's going on and get back to you. I apologize this has taken so long. Please do not continue adding to this thread about this topic as the two have nothing to do with it. I also told you that if necessary I will pay you for that body. Once the Mini Cooper is out of my hands, I have no control over it. I checked and double checked the shipping address before I shipped it, and the second time I shipped it after it came back to me when USPS screwed up.

marc
2007.06.27, 11:44 AM
Here is proof that I sent it to you.
**image removed**
upon 2nd thought, i don't think he wants his address posted on a public forum... can you please email him a copy of the image? (edited by moderator)

marc
2007.06.27, 03:47 PM
I checked with the shipping store today and we tracked down the missing Mini Cooper. Apearently it was delivered to your address on Saturday. It is possible that some one had stolen it from you. I apologize but it does happen. Please e-mail me.

arch2b
2007.06.27, 03:51 PM
marc, you had delivery confirmation correct? if the receipt says someone signed for it at the correct address i would say that just about ends the issue or would for me had it been something i shipped. if i could prove usps delivered it to the corect address and someone signed for it i would say it then falls in the buyers court to find out what happened. i would think techincally the transaction is complete when delivery to the correct address can be verified.

fyi, i've personally had this happen to me. i ordered something from tower hobbies once and their tracking showed it was signed/delivered to my address however i never found the package.

marc
2007.06.27, 04:04 PM
Hey arch. Yes in fact that was the confirmation number I posted above. I don't know what to do for max since I received the item he shipped to me first.

jeremym
2007.06.27, 06:40 PM
fyi, i've personally had this happen to me. i ordered something from tower hobbies once and their tracking showed it was signed/delivered to my address however i never found the package.

I also have had this happen but when it is from an actual company it is easier to track down. Marc I would contact the USPS and have Max contact the Canadian Post Office...

I can vouch for Marc...he is a great seller so I dont think he would try to rip anyone off

marc
2007.06.27, 06:46 PM
Thank you for your kind words jeremym.

jeremym
2007.06.27, 09:52 PM
Thank you for your kind words jeremym.

np marc...hope it works out!!

marc
2007.06.27, 10:10 PM
Well, I've done all I can so far.

Max-Z
2007.06.27, 10:48 PM
I checked with the shipping store today and we tracked down the missing Mini Cooper. Apearently it was delivered to your address on Saturday. It is possible that some one had stolen it from you. I apologize but it does happen. Please e-mail me.

You said that you tracked it down and it was delivered to my address. What is the new confirmation number? You obviously have it. That is what I've been asking all along.

Max-Z
2007.06.27, 10:53 PM
Hey arch. Yes in fact that was the confirmation number I posted above. I don't know what to do for max since I received the item he shipped to me first.

Go to http://www.usps.com/

Enter 0306 3030 0002 1440 4048 in the Track and Confirm field

Click Go

Message says:

Your item was delivered at 2:13 PM on June 20, 2007 in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80908.

Is it me or you who lives in Colorado?

arch2b
2007.06.27, 10:59 PM
that appears to be the first delivery he mentioned where it was delivered to his address by mistake. what is the 2nd delivery confirmation number?

marc
2007.06.28, 10:54 AM
Guy's, I don't know what's going on either. When I asked the shipping store about it yesterday, they told me it was the same number but the item did get delivered to YOUR address on Saturday. THAT IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME! AND THAT"S WHAT I'M TELLING YOU!
Since you lost a Porshce body, I will ship to you the Porsche 935 Martini body and I will require it requires signature so that this wont' happen again!

Max-Z
2007.06.28, 12:37 PM
Guy's, I don't know what's going on either. When I asked the shipping store about it yesterday, they told me it was the same number but the item did get delivered to YOUR address on Saturday. THAT IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME! AND THAT"S WHAT I'M TELLING YOU!
Since you lost a Porshce body, I will ship to you the Porsche 935 Martini body and I will require it requires signature so that this wont' happen again!

Anybody want to buy a Porsche martini body for US$80 shipped? How about $65 shipped? $60 shipped?

briankstan
2007.06.28, 12:54 PM

I have been following this. Have you sold the white porshe 911 GTS? I guess selling it with out actually completeing the prior transaction was in poor form, but you need to do better than just a Martini body. the 911 was far more vauable.

Just my 2 cents.

arch2b
2007.06.28, 01:16 PM
i would simply suggest refunding the monetary equivalent. this avoids dealing with alternate bodies someone may not even want and will never be the same. afterall, i think he made money on that porsche?

max,
have you tried calling usps with the confirmation number? i doubt they would resend it using the same number as it's already allocated in the system. it's an easy b.s. check.

marc
2007.06.29, 11:06 AM
I gave him phone number to my shipping store and asked him to call theme. I have not heard back from him since then. But in my good faith, I just sent him PayPal money for the Porsche. I will have to consider the Mini Cooper a loss.

Max-Z
2007.06.29, 08:22 PM
I gave him phone number to my shipping store and asked him to call theme. I have not heard back from him since then. But in my good faith, I just sent him PayPal money for the Porsche. I will have to consider the Mini Cooper a loss.

Thank you for sending the PayPal money in lieu of my loss, but I went to the local shipping depot today and they found a package from you. Upon examination, there is no new postal tags or marks to show it was delivered here. I've refunded the US$65. You should see it back in your account. I really wished that things could have been done better to avoid all this hassle and headache.

Thank you arch2 for looking into this matter. Again, much appreciated your help.

briankstan
2007.06.29, 09:31 PM
that's great that it showed up. :cool:

everything worked out in the end.

arch2b
2007.06.29, 11:33 PM
i too am glad it's all been cleared up. i've done several transactions with marc and all have been done smoothly. everyone hits a bump now and then though.

marc
2007.06.30, 12:09 AM
Thank you guy's, thanks arch. I'm glad Max finally received his Mini Cooper. I apologize for the delays and the confusion but glad everything worked out ok. We can all go to the tracks happy with our chins up! Yea! And thanks for refunding the money. I would have hate to see a deal go un done and cars getting lost in the mail. In the end I would have lost two great cars. The Porsche I just sold, and my tried and true Mini Cooper MR15. That car has served me well in the past few races and I hope Max enjoys it as much as I did. We can all sleep better tonight! Next time Max, I'll go first!