PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever.........did This

RCGURU
2007.06.16, 08:20 PM
my question has to do with consistent traction if the high grip and low grip sides are mixed up this might seem like a stupid question but I asked anyways!!!

in all rc racing fast guys are fast but us slow guys have to get all the help we can !!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

byebye
2007.06.16, 08:43 PM
my question has to do with consistent traction if the high grip and low grip sides are mixed up this might seem like a stupid question but I asked anyways!!!

in all rc racing fast guys are fast but us slow guys have to get all the help we can !!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

You can't mix them because of the way it's keyed. Meaning the puzzle pieces won't fit together.

Kris

Draconious
2007.06.16, 11:25 PM
I think RCP was going to release a few "backwards" tiles once.. not sure if he ever did, maybe they are available upon request. This way you can put slick spots and grip spots on the track... in a way the dirt tiles make really good slip spots :)

RCGURU
2007.06.17, 02:04 AM
ok thanks for the answer i am sorry I asked and this is the reason most people dont ask

arch2b
2007.06.17, 12:05 PM
ok thanks for the answer i am sorry I asked and this is the reason most people dont ask
not sure what is ment by this?

byebye
2007.06.17, 12:34 PM
not sure what is ment by this?

I wasn't going to reply assuming he/she just meant that everyone knew this already and is why no one asked.

Kris

kingpest13
2009.07.02, 09:46 PM
i think rcp was going to release a few "backwards" tiles once.. Not sure if he ever did, maybe they are available upon request. This way you can put slick spots and grip spots on the track... In a way the dirt tiles make really good slip spots :)

dirt tiles ?