PDA

View Full Version : 2 Kyosho Perfex KT-5 Controllers

k_bojar
2007.06.25, 09:50 PM
Nevermind...Mod, please delete...Didn't realize I didn't "qualify" to sell stuff on this board...

k_bojar
2007.06.30, 01:10 AM
nevermind......

michvin
2007.07.01, 01:20 AM
First of, read the rules - i don't think you can advertize "for sale" here.
Second, these controllers are usually given for free to people who need them. Normal agreement is the receiver pays shipping. Just my 2c.

Spoon
2007.07.01, 10:19 AM
Michvin is right. The controllers have very little monetary value. A lot of people run aftermarket radios and/or have extra radios lying around. Most of those people are willing to give KT-5's away just to get rid of them.

k_bojar
2007.07.01, 10:21 AM
Michvin is right. The controllers have very little monetary value. A lot of people run aftermarket radios and/or have extra radios lying around. Most of those people are willing to give KT-5's away just to get rid of them.

I've changed the post...

Didn't realize these were "valued" that way...

Guess I won't try to sell anything on this board again...

byebye
2007.07.01, 10:25 AM
I've changed the post...

Didn't realize these were "valued" that way...

Guess I won't try to sell anything on this board again...

k_bojar, we have rules for the market place to help protect buyers and sellers. I'm guessing you are relatively new to the hobby and were unaware of the little value in a stock TX.

Once you meet the criteria you can sell, sell, sell! I'm sure you'll hit 50 posts sooner than later.

Kris

k_bojar
2007.07.01, 10:27 AM
k_bojar, we have rules for the market place to help protect buyers and sellers. I'm guessing you are relatively new to the hobby and were unaware of the little value in a stock TX.

Once you meet the criteria you can sell, sell, sell! I'm sure you'll hit 50 posts sooner than later.

Kris

Actuall been involved in this hobby since the mid-80's...just recently got into mini-z's

byebye
2007.07.01, 10:28 AM
Actuall been involved in this hobby since the mid-80's...just recently got into mini-z's

I realized what I said :o . I meant to mini-z's. I also noticed you'd been a member since 2006 I also missed that and am under the assumption you're a lurker :p . Nothing wrong with that! :D

Kris