PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 Results..

Hood
2007.07.02, 09:16 AM
I know it is only the second, but very anxious to see the final results.. Brad and Onrails are battling hard for the first spot, and Spoon, HobbyCar and I all have a chance for a podium finish..

Mini-Az has the possibility of putting two people on the podium and four in the top ten... Very anxious to also see the Club Championship points...

Hood

P.S. Brian get to work... Like you have anything else to do..

Hood
2007.07.02, 09:18 AM
I got a chance to run the new HFAY motor over the weekend in our
AZGT race, it was plenty fast and I finished in 3rd and 2nd in our two half hour races on Saturday.. The motor rule in effect was don't blow your stock fets and you are legal. Brad ran a Atomic Stock, and Bill ran the new Stock R from Atomic.. Both had a little more power, but the new motors were plenty fast... No heat problems with mine running for 30 minutes at a time..

Hood

will3kgt
2007.07.02, 11:33 AM
I know it is only the second, but very anxious to see the final results.. Brad and Onrails are battling hard for the first spot, and Spoon, HobbyCar and I all have a chance for a podium finish..

Mini-Az has the possibility of putting two people on the podium and four in the top ten... Very anxious to also see the Club Championship points...

Hood

P.S. Brian get to work... Like you have anything else to do..
I know how you feel, it's like waiting for your report card....Except I don't have to explain why I got that C in Calculus and C- Physics to my parents. :rolleyes: