PDA

View Full Version : MiniZ Store in new york?Where?

corcoles2
2007.07.11, 06:29 PM
Hello everybody!!

I'm a guy from Spain. I will go to New York next week, and I would like to know some stores in Manhattan to buy Mini-Z parts. Anybody knows? I hope you can help me, please. Thanks!! :p
Antonio

SaiTam
2007.07.11, 06:33 PM
You mentioned you are looking for stores in Manhattan for Mini-Z stuffs, there is no store in Manhattan that sell Mini-Z stuff I believe.

What do you need? Kyosho; Atomic; or PN Parts?

I live in Midtown Manhattan and I have plenty of Mini-Z stuff to unload. I have too much stuff. Atomic; PN; Kyosho; Radio; crystals; Autoscales; even some RCP tiles; Fetted boards; batteries; chargers; discharger..... you name it.........New or used........!!!!!!!!!! I can give you several boxes to browse although I'm not a store.

corcoles2
2007.07.11, 06:53 PM
I have been thinking about buying some bodies (autoscale) and some other parts like wheels or an atomic motor. I was wondering how you could sell me the stuff if you are not a store . Can you sell it to me in the street? Thank you in advance

corcoles2
2007.07.11, 06:56 PM
I forgot to ask you if you are sure that there aren't any stores in manhattan.

SaiTam
2007.07.11, 06:58 PM
I'm 99.9% sure on this. Even if you find a store in Manhattan with Mini-Z stuff it's gonna cost a lot of money. Manhattan's rent is very expensive. There was a Mini-Z store/track in Manhattan but it had been closed for 2+ years.

Please send me an email regarding what you need. I need to make room in my apartment.

I forgot to ask you if you are sure that there aren't any stores in manhattan.

corcoles2
2007.07.11, 07:12 PM
Thank you for information. Im going to think what I want, and I send you an e-mail. Bye! :)

bermbuster
2007.07.11, 10:39 PM
I live in Midtown Manhattan and I have plenty of Mini-Z stuff to unload. I have too much stuff. Atomic; PN; Kyosho; Radio; crystals; Autoscales; even some RCP tiles; Fetted boards; batteries; chargers; discharger..... you name it.........New or used........!!!!!!!!!! I can give you several boxes to browse although I'm not a store.

I live about 20 minutes from midtown and i would buy some parts from you... :D

Corcoles you can go to Staten Island , NY (45 minutes south of midtown)
to a really awesome mini z raceway....and shop
http://www.actionrcspeedway.com/

SaiTam
2007.07.12, 08:20 AM
Antonio

Did you attend the PN World cup last year? Have we met? I met a couple of Spanish/Portuguese guys from the event. Most of you guys are very good drivers.

I have been thinking about buying some bodies (autoscale) and some other parts like wheels or an atomic motor. I was wondering how you could sell me the stuff if you are not a store . Can you sell it to me in the street? Thank you in advance

corcoles2
2007.07.12, 09:00 AM
Antonio

Did you attend the PN World cup last year? Have we met? I met a couple of Spanish/Portuguese guys from the event. Most of you guys are very good drivers.

Hi Saitam.

Yes I know the PN world cup, but never have been part in the competition. I usually train in Callosa. Saturday 11 and sunday 12 of august PN racing will come here. I'm not a very good driver yet, because I am in "mini-z world" only 6 months and I havent many time to use the car. You can see the web www.rccallosa.com

pd: sorry for my inglish

mini me
2007.07.14, 02:19 PM
You mentioned you are looking for stores in Manhattan for Mini-Z stuffs, there is no store in Manhattan that sell Mini-Z stuff I believe.

What do you need? Kyosho; Atomic; or PN Parts?

What rcp do you have to sell? i'm looking to buy a track?

joantlim
2007.07.17, 04:04 PM
Hey SAI, would you happen to have Aluminum Spur Gears for Mini-Z AWD? I need the 94mm. Let me know...

SaiTam
2007.07.17, 09:21 PM
I thought there are only Alum Pinion gears for MA-010. I know there are derlin spur gears but never heard of Alum spur gears.

joantlim
2007.07.17, 11:11 PM
I thought there are only Alum Pinion gears for MA-010. I know there are derlin spur gears but never heard of Alum spur gears.

------------------------------------------
There is. Check RCKenon.com. They have it. In fact, it was made by KYOSHO.

SaiTam
2007.07.18, 12:30 PM
I checked and the package says "Machine Cut spur gears". It doesn't say aluminum anywhere. I bought the same "Machine Cut" pinion gears from Kyosho and the gears are plastic. I do not have this item and I personally would not recommend running aluminum spur gears.

I use the stock spur gears as well as the Atomic derlin 94mm spur gears. Both work well and my AWD is quiet.

joantlim
2007.07.18, 12:46 PM
I checked and the package says "Machine Cut spur gears". It doesn't say aluminum anywhere. I bought the same "Machine Cut" pinion gears from Kyosho and the gears are plastic. I do not have this item and I personally would not recommend running aluminum spur gears.

I use the stock spur gears as well as the Atomic derlin 94mm spur gears. Both work well and my AWD is quiet.

I know the package did say "Machine Cut" instead "Aluminum." But it is Aluminum also. AL from Action RC was selling it in 90 mm though. He doesn't have it in 94 mm.
I am running the car with a delrin spur gear and it is tough and quiet. But I want to run it outdoors as well. And delrin didn't work for me because tiny rocks kept getting stuck on the spur gear, causing the teeth of the spur gear to grind out (wear out).