PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Mini-z MR-02/MR-010 chassis with or without body

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 12:29 PM
Name: John N.
Description:mr-02/mr-010 chassis with or without body

for the body, it can be any, but preferably mclaren (mr-02 only) or 360 GTC, or even just the bare chassis. It doesnt have to come with a trasmitter. and yes, im a big noob. =D

thanks!

Draconious
2007.07.15, 12:42 PM
price range?
bone stock?
require mods/parts?

I could sell mine off... no body, or GT40

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 01:11 PM
price range?
bone stock?
require mods/parts?

I could sell mine off... no body, or GT40

how much are you asking for it? mr-02 or mr-010? what parts do you have for it, and how much extra would the parts be compared to the stock?

RCGURU
2007.07.15, 01:24 PM
I have a awd ma-010 needs a fet replaced 3010 also have subaru impreza body black and awd has ext pc on it
asking 105.00 for all of it
it has bearings was the tuned kit

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 01:26 PM
I have a awd ma-010 needs a fet replaced 3010 also have subaru impreza body black and awd has ext pc on it
asking 105.00 for all of it
it has bearings was the tuned kit

sorry, i dont want to have to replace anything on the board to get it working, this will be my first mini-z and i want to try to get one cheaper than stores, but working. thanks anyways

and draconious, do you still have that mini-z awd on your site? if so how much do you think it would be shipped? thanks

EDIT: actually, ill think about it, it comes with everything you need to run it right? 105 with or without shipping?

Draconious
2007.07.15, 02:16 PM
Guess I should update that... only have an MR02 and 2 MR01s left...

Updated...

Shipped to Canada, I guess I would just add 10$ to the price listed on my page, for 1 chassis...

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 02:24 PM
Guess I should update that... only have an MR02 and 2 MR01s left...

ok...well what is in the mr02 and whats your price?

Draconious
2007.07.15, 02:37 PM
$200 with all the mods, $99 with just bearings...
Kyosho Alloy Knuckles, Kyosho Ball Diff, bearings, carbon plates... a few more things im forgetting...

Note this car was never tuned perfectly... it just simply has the parts, its upto you to get it to handle... being new you really dont need more than stock, reason I changed it to sell stock+bearings. I will save the mod parts for when I get a 3010 fet MR02... or maybe ill use the motor pod on one of my MR01s and run old school :).

Photo of it in this image, cannot find my other photo... (the one on far left)
http://s88452779.onlinehome.us/QuantumRC/Photos/MiX/MIX-Compare.jpg

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 02:40 PM
$200 with all the mods, $99 with just bearings...
Kyosho Alloy Knuckles, Kyosho Ball Diff, bearings, carbon plates... a few more things im forgetting...

Note this car was never tuned perfectly... it just simply has the parts, its upto you to get it to handle... being new you really dont need more than stock, reason I changed it to sell stock+bearings. I will save the mod parts for when I get a 3010 fet MR02... or maybe ill use the motor pod on one of my MR01s and run old school :).

its not 3010s? im thinking about the 99 if its 3010s but if its not then how much for it without the board (with bearings), if its all right with you. thanks

Draconious
2007.07.15, 02:44 PM
If you find some one that will buy the board/PCB at the same time I will part it out...

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 02:46 PM
If you find some one that will buy the board/PCB at the same time I will part it out...

hmm...sorry then, ill try to find a 3010FETs chassis

SaiTam
2007.07.15, 03:23 PM
I have:

1 3010 equipped MR-02 race ready.

MM PN motor mount; PN Damper disc; speedy05; stainless steel kingpin; bearings. Specify wheels choice from 0-3offset. Fast. $120

1 fetted MR-02:
Same as above but with 4562 1 layer (Forward & Reverse) Fets. Very fast.
$130

1 triple stack fetted MR-02
Same as above but with triple 4562 (Forward & Reverse) Fets; Anima motor. Extremely fast.
$140

Bodies are optional. Let me know which one you want.

1 stock AWD with Blue/gray chassis; bearings; X-speed AWD; Kyosho knuckles; toe-in; plenty of spare parts.

$150

All of my cars are tuned for optimal performance on a very technical RCP track. Check the video of my test track, video show a stock 3010 equipped MR-02

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2390502301569449800

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 03:26 PM
I have:

1 3010 equipped MR-02 race ready.

MM PN motor mount; Damper disc; speedy05; stainless steel kingpin; bearings. Specify wheels choice from 0-3offset. Fast.

Same as above but with 4562 1 layer (Forward & Reverse) Fets. Very fast.

Same as above but with triple 4562 (Forward & Reverse) Fets; Anima motor. Extremely fast.

Bodies are optional. Let me know which one you want.

1 stock AWD with Blue/gray chassis; bearings; X-speed AWD; plenty of spare parts.

All of my cars are tuned for optimal performance on a very technical RCP track. Check the video of my test track, video show a stock 3010 equipped MR-02

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2390502301569449800

thinking which one but, what bodies do you have?

EDIT: leaning towards AWD, have you tried drifting with it?

SaiTam
2007.07.15, 03:54 PM
thinking which one but, what bodies do you have?

EDIT: leaning towards AWD, have you tried drifting with it?

McLaren; Murcielago; Diablo, maybe more.

Yes I do drifting but it requires a locked rear diff. You can glue the stock gear diff to do it. I can throw in a set of drift tires and locked diff.

Prices are slightly negotiable.

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 03:57 PM
McLaren; Murcielago; Diablo, maybe more.

Yes I do drifting but it requires a locked rear diff. You can glue the stock gear diff to do it. I can throw in a set of drift tires and locked diff.

Prices are slightly negotiable.

do you have a 360 GTC yellow or red for the AWD, and how much extra would it be if you added that body, the drift tires and a locked diff?

since i dont really know the pricing, im going to ask if you would sell it for 165? if not...name your price, thanks

RCGURU
2007.07.15, 06:07 PM
sorry, i dont want to have to replace anything on the board to get it working, this will be my first mini-z and i want to try to get one cheaper than stores, but working. thanks anyways

and draconious, do you still have that mini-z awd on your site? if so how much do you think it would be shipped? thanks

EDIT: actually, ill think about it, it comes with everything you need to run it right? 105 with or without shipping?

105.00 shipped is my price

the kit was 200.00 with no body I can also throw in a control and make it a ready to run
let me know

pinoy_racer
2007.07.15, 10:48 PM
@RCGURU - im leaning towards SaiTam's cars, esecially since your car has a fried FET... but yea ill let you know

@SaiTam - does it come with tires and spring sets too? the most i would go is $175, what can i get with that (including body) for drift and foam track? thanks

P.S, SaiTam, these are prices with or without shipping, but with or without, i would prefer shipping service with option to track package, especially because im in a different country. thanks!

pinoyboy
2007.07.16, 12:31 AM
@RCGURU - im leaning towards SaiTam's cars, esecially since your car has a fried FET... but yea ill let you know

@SaiTam - does it come with tires and spring sets too? the most i would go is $175, what can i get with that (including body) for drift and foam track? thanks

P.S, SaiTam, these are prices with or without shipping, but with or without, i would prefer shipping service with option to track package, especially because im in a different country. thanks!

If your still looking for an AWD, I have one with a R34 Skyline body. The front of the body has some cracks, but its been repaired. Every thing is stock except an alloy toe in bar by Atomic.

I'd let it go for $110 shipped. If interested, I can email you pics. ;)