PDA

View Full Version : Core Timer

kevo1036
2007.07.24, 02:25 PM
I'm considering selling my Core timer and thought I would give the people at HFAY the first chance at it. I'm just kind of seeing if there is any interest and am not completely sure if I am going to get rid of it yet. At this time it doesn't seem there is much interest in racing mini-zs in my area, so I figured I could probably get rid of this at a good price and if I ever change my mind get another one or try out the Giro Z timing system. If you are interested send me an e-mail at knowles.kevin@gmail.com

It is in good condition and I have around 6 or 7 tags I believe. Again I am just seeing if their would be any interest or not. If this is out of line or on the wrong board go ahead and let me know/remove my post.

imxlr8ed
2007.07.24, 05:35 PM
Please let me know what you're asking for this, email me at:

fastbowtie@hotmail.com

Very interested... thanks!

SuperFly
2007.07.24, 07:27 PM
I'm very interested as well, if imxlr8ed doesn't take it. E-mail sent.

imxlr8ed
2007.07.24, 11:35 PM
If it's going to start another HFAY club... I'll pass on it. I'd rather see another group join HFAY than to have my own. (besides... I don't think Gasman is going anywhere soon! ;) )

(it's his Core we use here at DOW!)

SuperFly
2007.07.24, 11:46 PM
If it's going to start another HFAY club...

That is in fact the plan. We already have the RCP and 4-7 interested people, just need the Core system and a laptop to run the software.

briankstan
2007.07.25, 12:24 AM
If it's going to start another HFAY club... I'll pass on it. I'd rather see another group join HFAY than to have my own. (besides... I don't think Gasman is going anywhere soon! ;) )

(it's his Core we use here at DOW!)

you da Man... :D

herman
2007.07.25, 04:15 AM
email sent... kinda interested... how much would those things cost nowadays???

kevo1036
2007.07.25, 09:26 AM
I was hoping that I could pass it on to someone in HFAY that was looking to start a new club. I wish I had that kind of interest here, but the RC clubs that I have brought it up to only run larger scale/outdoor and I haven't got a very good reaction from them. That and my friends don't seem to in to it because of time/money issues. I'm hoping sometime down the road to possibly push it a little harder and see if I can get more interest but the time/money is making it difficult to push on my own.

If you are interested please send me an offer. I have 4 regular tags and I have 3 more somewhere (still looking one is a F1 and the other two are regular) in addition to the actual timer. I can also make sure you get the Core Timing software. Please send your offer to knowles.kevin@gmail.com