PDA

View Full Version : August 2007 AA GTG Schedule?

mini-z
2007.07.29, 02:35 PM
Guys, what dates work best for everyone for next month? I think we determined that if we kept on the every-other-Friday schedule then we'd end up coinciding w/ Lazer's next race? What are the Lazer dates for that month? Pushing back to the 17th would mean that our second race would fall on the 31st, which would make it fairly impossible to get our results submitted considering the fact that we'd not be finished w/ our mains until the early hours of the 1st of September! :eek:

Short brought up a good point in this week's thread - what about adding a Sunday during which people who can't stay as late on Fridays could get their mains in? It would fall on a non-Lazer day obviously. And everyone who did run Fridays would of course be welcome to attend in order to practice, work on setups, etc. :)

RCGURU
2007.07.30, 03:04 AM
Sunday is a great day and early afternoon is good also

Mtrcitygearhead
2007.07.30, 10:38 PM
Sundays would be great for a make up race and any possible other races if
needed. I totally blinked out this last Friday,we were getting Amanda set to leave for Europe Saturday and had Way to many other things to do and I just totally lost track of time.My bad :(

will3kgt
2007.07.31, 02:05 AM
Sundays work great for me seeing that it's my day off. Doesn't matter what day we race I'll always show up twice a month. :p

short
2007.07.31, 05:44 AM
i was racing offroad mars series sundays are great i think ill do better because i wont be fighting to try to stay awake

wolfman
2007.08.01, 10:06 PM
Sundays on off lazer days would be good for me.

wolfman
2007.08.05, 08:22 AM
Have the practice dates been set for August?

short
2007.08.06, 08:45 PM
when we racing next???

Mtrcitygearhead
2007.08.06, 08:51 PM
sunday dude,at Lazer :D

RCGURU
2007.08.06, 09:17 PM
I only meant sundays for make-up and practice days never wanted to interfere with lazers schedule im dying to get back to laxer I can see and just need some glasses to bring it all in the cross=hairs
see ya guys soon

JOHN CAN YOU DO A BODY FOR LAZER SEASON THIS YEAR DNA2 PLEASE LOTS OF ORANGE AND PRETTY PLEASE

will3kgt
2007.08.08, 11:31 AM
sunday dude,at Lazer :D
I gotta get back to Lazer...REAL SOON. :D

onrailz
2007.08.09, 10:33 AM
I gotta get back to Lazer...REAL SOON. :D

Guys, the only dates left that are non Lazer fridays are the 17th and the 31st. The 17th we should plan on for sure. The 31st I personally can't make and also that is really cutting it close for David who already has to work it into his personal time to hand check and verify each of our lap counts by the end of the month.

I say we do the 17th for sure and also suck it up and do the 24th even though it is a Lazer weekend. We WILL be sticking to Carlos' proposed race schedule (see the july 27th thread) like nazis from now on so everyone who wants to can leave by midnight at the latest.

What does everyone think about that?

mini-z
2007.08.09, 10:35 AM
C, I was about 4 seconds away from clicking submit on a post saying the exact same thing! I say we go w/ this unless anyone has significant objections. :) :cool:

mini-z
2007.08.09, 10:39 AM
Btw, I can't do any Sundays until October, but Lazer points series is over by then, correct, so we'll have lots of options for makeup dates and possibly even another class (F1?!)? :cool: :)

Mtrcitygearhead
2007.08.09, 09:05 PM
Btw, I can't do any Sundays until October, but Lazer points series is over by then, correct, so we'll have lots of options for makeup dates and possibly even another class (F1?!)? :cool: :)
Cool!!!!!! Its all good. F1 racing sounds good.Ive got 1 Ive ran 1 time.

onrailz
2007.08.11, 09:00 AM
I want to personally congratulate Will on his first HFAY win!!! Nice driving on one of the hardest layouts we've seen yet! Thanks for bringing it home to the Dojo!

RCGURU
2007.08.12, 10:16 PM
Chuck
please shoot me email just to let me kow where my charger is was it left at dojo?

short
2007.08.14, 05:54 AM
so we racing this friday ?????????????

will3kgt
2007.08.15, 02:49 AM
I want to personally congratulate Will on his first HFAY win!!! Nice driving on one of the hardest layouts we've seen yet! Thanks for bringing it home to the Dojo!
Thankyou Onrailz, I couldn't have even come close to doing this without your help and advice. I'd also like to thank Mini-z, and Lilsnackpack and everyone @ the DOJO for all their help and support. I never in a million years thought I'd accomplish more in R/C racing than in golf. :p SEE YOU GUYZ FRIDAY!

onrailz
2007.08.15, 03:44 PM
Not only are we racing this Friday but we're also playing a new game...

Yes, before all this HFAY racing we used to get together and actually play with these cars! Well I have a new game that we will be trying out this Friday after the racing is complete. Bring your old beater bodies out if you want in on the game, it could get a little rough out there!

See you all Friday!

svt-racer
2007.08.16, 06:47 AM
See you all tomorrow!!!!

mini-z
2007.08.16, 01:26 PM
Thankyou Onrailz, I couldn't have even come close to doing this without your help and advice. I'd also like to thank Mini-z, and Lilsnackpack and everyone @ the DOJO for all their help and support. I never in a million years thought I'd accomplish more in R/C racing than in golf. :p SEE YOU GUYZ FRIDAY!

Awesome job Will, I'm so proud of you! I'll always remember the flurry of text messages I got the week before this race, updating me on your stats while you practiced, getting faster and faster. But who could have known that those small messages would one day lead to this great feat! :( <- these are tears of joy! :D :D :D :p

Guys, can everyone post to the "official" thread w/ their planned ETAs so that we can do our best at sticking to Carlos' new schedule:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25911

Thanks! :)