PDA

View Full Version : FS: F1, overland, bodies

mini_details
2007.08.08, 06:26 PM
Name: Troy Pringle

Description:
Prefer paypal, but will also consider trade + cash for MR-02 MM aluminum motor mount 94mm or 98mm. Shipping is for lower 48 US states.

F1 (3004) with #6 Kimi Raikkonen body, stainless kingpin, remainder stock: $115 shipped.

F1 (2x3 stack of 4562) with #1 Michael Schumacher body, Speedy05 motor, aluminum motor mount, carbon rear suspension plate, aluminum knuckle arm nylon nut, and stainless kingpin: $165 shipped.

***Bodies/Autoscale

Jordan Honda Bitten Heroes #11 on rolling chassis. Missing left-side mirror and portion of front wing (see pictures): $70 shipped.

BMW X5 Autoscale (silver), mint: $35 shipped.

Mitsubushi Pajero Evolution 2003 Paris-Dakar Rally # 200, body only never mounted or raced: $30 shipped.

Toyota Altezza Autoscale (yellow), mint: $30 shipped.

Mazda RX-7 FC3S Autoscale (Gunmetal), mint: $30 shipped

Dodge Viper Eclipse Taisan Ad Viper, mint: $30 shipped

mini_details
2007.08.08, 06:29 PM
More Pictures

mini_details
2007.08.08, 06:30 PM
Last of pictures

cowboysir
2007.08.08, 08:11 PM
Do you have the sidepods diffuser part or is it missing?(the aero part that's usually in front of the air intake sidepod area)

does the roller have servo gears?

Would you combine the Kimi F1 and the Bitten Heroes roller if you don't have servo gears for the roller?

LMK,

Cowboy.

mini_details
2007.08.08, 09:16 PM
Do you have the sidepods diffuser part or is it missing?(the aero part that's usually in front of the air intake sidepod area)

The sidepods difusser are there on all F1s. On the Honda they are smaller than all other F1s.

does the roller have servo gears?
If I understand the question correctly, the servo gears are not installed, but I do have at least one extra set of this assembly but no servo motor. To be on the safe side, could you include a picture to make sure we are talking about the thing.

Would you combine the Kimi F1 and the Bitten Heroes roller if you don't have servo gears for the roller?
I can sell them both together at a slightly reduced price. The Bitten Heroes is a collectible.