PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

Mazda787b
2007.08.11, 02:10 AM
Hey guys, just dropping by to say hi.

How have the GTGs been going? It seems like a lot of people have been comming from what I have been reading. That's great! I am going to drop in maybe at the next event to come and bs with you guys (Will, you still owe me Pizza for that 350Z shell. :D ).

Personally, I have been working a lot for the local Bike shop. And I have finally begun getting my Neon ready for the TGS class in the Detroit Region SCCA Solo 2. My first event is going to be on the 26th @ the Visteon plant in Ypsi. I am so excited.

And for those who would care to ask, I have not talked to Josh in about two months, but from what I hear he got canned @ Rider's for something, but nobody has said as to what.

Anyways, hope all is well.

Also, Chuck/Onrailz, do you mind dropping me an Email at Mazda787b at gmail dot com? I have a few questions on some German automobiles if you don't mind answering them. I was going to email you about a month ago, but I didn't think using the address listed on Eurotec's site would be a good idea.

mini-z
2007.08.16, 01:28 PM
R, what's up man, are you stopping by tomorrow? Cool! :D

Mazda787b
2007.08.17, 12:48 AM
R, what's up man, are you stopping by tomorrow? Cool! :D

How's it going up there?

I'd like to, if I can get a ride up there.

Car needs new cam sensor + upstream 02, and can't get me from work and back currently (1.2 miles, heh).

Wanted to talk to onrailz about a few BMWs and VWs I've been looking at. If I can't make it I'll be up to the next one. I miss running with you guys, and I wish I had the money to do so. :D

So hobbycar moved down south? How's he doing?

hobbycar
2007.08.17, 03:14 PM
So hobbycar moved down south? How's he doing?

Hey guys! I'm doing well although I haven't been doing any RC racing
:(

I did make it to this event called RevItUp (http://www.revitup.com) where for $25 I got to drive a Cobalt SS and Corvette on a closed autocross course they setup in the Epcot parking lot :eek:. And I ended up getting in the top 30 out of 1166 people (check the Orlando results (http://www.revitup.com/results_search.asp?resultType=A&Location=Orlando&RClass=&Gender=&Age=&action=View+Results&searchStr=)). In fact I almost made it to the top 25 for Saturday which would have meant I would have been racing in the Vettes for the Orlando City Championship. But I got bumped out in the last group of drivers :( . Oh well, not bad for my first time racing on a real closed course.

Congrats to Will on your first place in HFAY OLPS 4 Race #2! That's so awesome. I guess I was just holding you back by crashing into you so much when I was there :D

I miss racing with you guys. Go Ann Arbor!

-hobbycar

imxlr8ed
2007.08.17, 04:10 PM
Revitup is an awesome event... I didn't do too bad myself at NYC, went to the DC one too! Think I had more fun trying to drift in the Tahoe around the performance course!

I was pretty psyched at the NYC one... was up near the top on Friday but got bumped into the 50s somewhere by Saturday. My sister went to the DC one with me, she got 11th in the womens category for DC. (not bad for first time)

onrailz
2007.08.17, 05:41 PM
Hey guys! I'm doing well although I haven't been doing any RC racing
:(

I did make it to this event called RevItUp (http://www.revitup.com) where for $25 I got to drive a Cobalt SS and Corvette on a closed autocross course they setup in the Epcot parking lot :eek:. And I ended up getting in the top 30 out of 1166 people (check the Orlando results (http://www.revitup.com/results_search.asp?resultType=A&Location=Orlando&RClass=&Gender=&Age=&action=View+Results&searchStr=)). In fact I almost made it to the top 25 for Saturday which would have meant I would have been racing in the Vettes for the Orlando City Championship. But I got bumped out in the last group of drivers :( . Oh well, not bad for my first time racing on a real closed course.

Congrats to Will on your first place in HFAY OLPS 4 Race #2! That's so awesome. I guess I was just holding you back by crashing into you so much when I was there :D

I miss racing with you guys. Go Ann Arbor!

-hobbycar

Awesome finish Norman! Glad to hear everything is going well for you in Fla. We miss racing with you as well!

svt-racer
2007.08.17, 05:45 PM
Hey guys, just dropping by to say hi.

How have the GTGs been going? It seems like a lot of people have been comming from what I have been reading. That's great! I am going to drop in maybe at the next event to come and bs with you guys (Will, you still owe me Pizza for that 350Z shell. :D ).

Personally, I have been working a lot for the local Bike shop. And I have finally begun getting my Neon ready for the TGS class in the Detroit Region SCCA Solo 2. My first event is going to be on the 26th @ the Visteon plant in Ypsi. I am so excited.

And for those who would care to ask, I have not talked to Josh in about two months, but from what I hear he got canned @ Rider's for something, but nobody has said as to what.

Anyways, hope all is well.

Also, Chuck/Onrailz, do you mind dropping me an Email at Mazda787b at gmail dot com? I have a few questions on some German automobiles if you don't mind answering them. I was going to email you about a month ago, but I didn't think using the address listed on Eurotec's site would be a good idea.

I was hoping to make it to the SCCA Solo 2 race also the 26th, but I race at Lazer that day. It is a points day, so i will not be there :(

I also compete in the TGS class. It would have been fun. Have fun for all of us!!!!

Mazda787b
2007.08.24, 07:47 PM
I was hoping to make it to the SCCA Solo 2 race also the 26th, but I race at Lazer that day. It is a points day, so i will not be there :(

I also compete in the TGS class. It would have been fun. Have fun for all of us!!!!

Cool! What did you plan on driving?

I had a cam sensor go on me the other day, and I've been to busy with work to pick up the sensor from my friend in Detroit and get it on.

The Main Engine harness is out right now so I can re-solder the pigtails and whatever else.

svt-racer
2007.08.26, 11:21 PM
Focus SVT is my daily driver and was planning on racing it, but went to Lazer instead!

cvt01
2007.08.30, 04:14 PM
have you guys seen the announcement of Josh? CEFX is going to have an RCP track set up soon... I think that is great. :)