PDA

View Full Version : What is a NASCAR TracK?

Mcclaren27
2007.08.15, 08:44 PM
Is this a new version RCP track with NASCAR images?

simpleskin
2007.08.16, 08:41 AM
No nascar images. Just wider radius turns to create that big oval so you can make endless left turns with your Nascar Z :D

Mcclaren27
2007.08.16, 08:17 PM
No nascar images. Just wider radius turns to create that big oval so you can make endless left turns with your Nascar Z :D

Wait...whew. Got a little dizzy visualizing that...too much fun for me :eek:

Seriously though, I found it and it would be nice if they added some banked turns - I know you can bank them yourself, but... Or even enough pieces for a tri oval. Something that doesn't scream dullsville...And I work for a company that is a major NASCAR sponsor. You could say they couldn't run without us.

briankstan
2007.08.17, 02:04 PM
I have the nascar track. I can say that running an oval with a Z is not all that exciting. Now adding the wide turns to a nice road course is a great way to go.

road courses is the way to maximize the potential of your Mini-Z.

Used2xmodding
2007.09.04, 05:19 PM
but if u banked it u couldnt really see it as it approached u

rharris
2007.09.04, 11:58 PM
I have a custom made on that is 3 tiles wide. With a 30' strait and flat turns, it can be alot of fun to see just who has the fastest car.

the Kenon track uses one of the turns at the end of the strait away. I makes for a nice fast turn and saves some room on the walk way. Looks cool too.

bermbuster
2007.09.05, 10:47 PM
I have the nascar track. I can say that running an oval with a Z is not all that exciting. .
when you have several of them running around the track with drivers that have varying levels of skill it becomes quite challenging and fun......

Used2xmodding
2007.09.06, 04:22 PM
hey bermbuster do you go to action rc cause ur location says metro nyc

Just curious if ive seen u when i went

BTW It is very challenging if u dont slow down and in my case i know cause i dont have any dds on my cars and i gave my nascar to my dad last night

Ull flip on turns so u have to anticipate and have skill to race nascar

bermbuster
2007.09.09, 03:29 PM
hey bermbuster do you go to action rc cause ur location says metro nyc
Just curious if ive seen u when i went

we go to action....and we go to maj's in Saddlebrook, NJ
I always have the mini berm with me when I race......

bermbuster
2007.09.09, 03:32 PM
here is a simple nascar track RCP wide oval......

theplanethobbys
2007.10.19, 10:02 AM
Is this a new version RCP track with NASCAR images?
Here is my track and if it dont rev the motors up nothin' will
40' x 28'
The Track will be banked next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and 70' x 30'
Todd
http://theplanethobbys.com/TPH1.jpg

lfisminiz
2007.10.19, 03:06 PM
WOW!!! one heck of a track. :eek:

bermbuster
2007.10.20, 05:14 PM
Here is my track and if it dont rev the motors up nothin' will
40' x 28'
The Track will be banked next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and 70' x 30'
Todd
http://theplanethobbys.com/TPH1.jpg
sweet...you guys are still in business....
I was down by Clemson over the summer and when I called your shop/raceway i got no answer.....
are you still running 1/18th as well?

theplanethobbys
2007.10.22, 02:36 PM
sweet...you guys are still in business....
I was down by Clemson over the summer and when I called your shop/raceway i got no answer.....
are you still running 1/18th as well?

I am still in the process of moving. I am going back to my old location and start a new Off-road track outside. The future is the RCP track will be set up on a portable layout or I am going to be building a new building there and will be starting it at the first of next year. The store is on hold as of now due to Mother and Father issues. I will be back ASAP. Keep a check on my website for futher information. I will post it there.
Todd