PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 4 Race 3 & 4

briankstan
2007.08.23, 10:11 AM
Everyone,

here is your reminder about getting the races turned in. Looking at the calander, this is Labor Day weekend.

I'll extend the submittal date through Septemeber 3rd 10am. I will post results on Monday night.

I will be out of town all weekend and will be returning on monday evening. if I don't have your times buy then it will be to late, so with your busy weekend schedules make sure you don't overlook submitting your HFAY times.

thanks.

svt-racer
2007.09.01, 09:19 AM
Brian, just noticed in the points that the leader has 607 pts...I assume that is a typo. Right? I should be 597. Just off by 10 pts...

arch2b
2007.09.01, 10:03 AM
oh, damn. i keep forgetting to email you... tallgeese was using a stock motor for race 1+2. he emailed me soon after the results were posted and i forgot to notify you. he had one of the problem hfay motors and just decided to run stock while his new hfay motor was in route.

briankstan
2007.09.04, 01:10 PM
Brian, just noticed in the points that the leader has 607 pts...I assume that is a typo. Right? I should be 597. Just off by 10 pts...

fixed it.. thanks for the heads up...

Results posted for Races 3 & 4..

Spoon
2007.09.04, 01:47 PM
It looks like Brad is pretty much untouchable these days. I need to get to Arizona and pick up a few pointers.

svt-racer
2007.09.04, 04:05 PM
What happened to the points of the Ann Arbor, MI club? How come none of the drivers have points for races 3 and 4??? Please let us know where the mistake is...thanks!

Hood
2007.09.04, 04:19 PM
We are having our First Annual Six Hour Enduro here in Phoenix at the end of the month.. The day prior we are having the Last PN Regional Qualifier. Sounds like the perfect time for that roadtrip..

We would be happy to see racers from around the country come to race against Brad, it is quite impressive. We can guarantee some good racing with 5 of the top 10 from last season's HFAY in our club.. I think we are pretty close to those stats this season so far also..

September 29th and 30th. see you here..

www.HoodsHobbies.com for more info..

rharris
2007.09.04, 04:22 PM
I know this is off topic, but do you have a track layout for the endo, and the pn regional?

Thanks

briankstan
2007.09.04, 05:44 PM
What happened to the points of the Ann Arbor, MI club? How come none of the drivers have points for races 3 and 4??? Please let us know where the mistake is...thanks!

I didn't recieve times from your club.

svt-racer
2007.09.04, 05:51 PM
Did something happened to David? I know he had the points for both races. Have somebody heard from him lately?

arch2b
2007.09.04, 06:44 PM
i chatted with david this weekend. he mentioned not feelinng well earlier but i assume he was still online and or working :(

mini-z
2007.09.04, 06:59 PM
I didn't recieve times from your club.

B, please explain, they were sent on 9/2/2007 10:11 PM (EST), subject "HFAY OLPS Season 4 Races 3 and 4 for Ann Arbor". :confused: :( :confused: :confused: :( :confused:

arch2b
2007.09.04, 07:12 PM
illustrates the need for a check in post for each month :) this way you know who has submitted and received the results. think of it as the paper receipt people are begging for with electronic voting machines.

svt-racer
2007.09.04, 07:47 PM
Sounds like technology is not helping getting things done smoothly. We all rely on e-mails and internet servers working properly when we need them. It does not happen all the time and of course Murphy's law is always in our face...when you need to the most, crap happens. I knew he had all the points done. Hopefully we will see the points updated accordingly.

briankstan
2007.09.04, 11:12 PM
Ann arbor Guys. after seeing the post I searched my emails I didn't see it. After David posted the date I went through my spam filter and found it.... I don't know what happened.

I'll get the times corrected and include your times. only problem is I left town for work and won't be home until Sunday. I hope you don't mind waiting until then.

Sorry for the confusion. :o

I posted a notice on the HFAY site to inform everyone of the error and removed the posted standings.

will3kgt
2007.09.05, 02:08 PM
Ann arbor Guys. after seeing the post I searched my emails I didn't see it. After David posted the date I went through my spam filter and found it.... I don't know what happened.

I'll get the times corrected and include your times. only problem is I left town for work and won't be home until Sunday. I hope you don't mind waiting until then.

Sorry for the confusion. :o

I posted a notice on the HFAY site to inform everyone of the error and removed the posted standings.
Thanks I was very worried.

briankstan
2007.09.10, 11:03 PM
Updated results are posted to the HFAY site. :cool:

Sorry for the Delay.

TALLGEESE
2007.09.11, 05:00 PM
Briankstan, after looking at the results for race 3 on the HFAY website.. I noticed that somehow my times/results got accidentally mis-posted somewhere along the way.. My results for race 3 was 8:13.03 with 87 laps, but on the site it shows me as having 3:13.00 with 87 laps.. I was just seeing if you could update my results on the HFAY site for me.. Thanks..

briankstan
2007.09.12, 10:53 AM
Briankstan, after looking at the results for race 3 on the HFAY website.. I noticed that somehow my times/results got accidentally mis-posted somewhere along the way.. My results for race 3 was 8:13.03 with 87 laps, but on the site it shows me as having 3:13.00 with 87 laps.. I was just seeing if you could update my results on the HFAY site for me.. Thanks..

thanks, it's done :D

mini-z
2007.09.12, 01:27 PM
Updated results are posted to the HFAY site. :cool:

Sorry for the Delay.

Much appreciated B! :)

briankstan
2007.09.12, 01:34 PM
Much appreciated B! :)

did you recieve the Newsletter I sent out about the update?

TALLGEESE
2007.09.12, 03:35 PM
thanks, it's done :D

Briankstan, thanks for updating my times on the HFAY website.. I really appreciate it, but I'm still having a problem concerning the posted results on the HFAY site.. I sent you an e-mail about the results.. Thanks..

briankstan
2007.09.12, 03:45 PM
Briankstan, thanks for updating my times on the HFAY website.. I really appreciate it, but I'm still having a problem concerning the posted results on the HFAY site.. I sent you an e-mail about the results.. Thanks..

I got the email, I'll verify the times with Arch2b and update when the issue is verified.

thanks