PDA

View Full Version : FireLap Lineup

arch2b
2007.08.25, 10:29 AM
fangel,
could you please post the iWaver lineup of releases? This is for a temporary listing while you and i work on a more comprehensive database. :)

fangel
2007.08.26, 10:41 PM
Firelap lineup

Initial Stage:

Firelap 2.0
- Similar to MR-02, with upgrade ability and interchangeable body with other Firelap of this era. The kit comes with a "3PM" like transmitter, which is a better kit transmitter then any other brand.
Firelap 4.0
- Similar to Monster, with upgrade ability and soft plastic body for weight saving.The kit comes with a "3PM" like transmitter, which is a better kit transmitter then any other brand.

Brand relaunch:

NanoRacer
- Similar to Firelap 2.0, but with better plastic and quality control and also bundle with commercially available R/C transmitter AFM2, which will provide the NanoRacer with much more advance electronic and R/C capability then ever before.
NanoDragon2
- Similar to Mini-Inferno, with upgrade ability and Lexan body for toughness. bundle with commercially available R/C transmitter AFM2, which will provide the NanoDragon with much more advance electronic and R/C capability then ever before.

Body List:

McLaren F1
- Silver
- Red
- Black
- Yellow
- Blue
Enzo Ferrari
- Red
- Yellow
- Black
- White

More product coming soon.

herman
2007.08.28, 01:49 AM
how about pics that would show what each variant looks like? :D

fangel
2007.08.28, 03:56 AM
Hi Herman,

I would be posting photo of some of the chassis. Firelap 2.0 and NanoRacer basically is the same, just that some of the plastic color has change slight bit and comes with different transmitter, the quality and performance however has vastly improved.

I'm not quiet sure if we still have Firelap 4.0 lying around in the office.

arch2b
2007.08.28, 08:54 AM
fangel and i are working on image documentation as well. :) if you take a look at the gallery, parts and hop up section you'll see it's organized to coordinate with these forums.
the goal is to have something similar to the sticky posts in the kyosho posts.

Red Team
2007.10.08, 09:44 AM
Firelap lineup

Brand relaunch:

NanoDragon2
- Similar to Mini-Inferno, with upgrade ability and Lexan body for toughness. bundle with commercially available R/C transmitter AFM2, which will provide the NanoDragon with much more advance electronic and R/C capability then ever before.

More product coming soon.

I've just seen this:

http://www.toyeast.net/4/pdtdetail.asp?pdt_id=A02103769

FIRELAP NANO DRAGON II RTR DX SET - 1:16 DIGITAL PROPORTIONAL RC

After I logged in I 've seen the price it's almost double then standard model so, what's the difference between this and the " standard ' Nano Dragon II ?

Thanks !

fangel
2007.10.08, 09:13 PM
The DX set is actually a 2 in one package, which includes 2 RTR set (one blue, one red)
As you said, it provides extra discount then 2 single set.

Red Team
2007.10.09, 01:57 AM
The DX set is actually a 2 in one package, which includes 2 RTR set (one blue, one red)
As you said, it provides extra discount then 2 single set.

Thank you for prompt reply...at a second view, I've seen also the specifications written on the site:

This DX combo set includes the following sets:
- 1x NanoDragon II w/ Red Lexan Body
- 1x NanoDragon II w/ Blue Lexan Body

First time I was in a hurry, sorry !

Afternoon edit: I just checked again the site, there is no more Dragon displayed, neither in wholesale or retail sites. What happened ?

fangel
2007.10.11, 03:51 AM
I'm sorry to inform you that NanoDragon 2 is currently out of stock, we have contacted the factory and waiting for restock schedules.

nssjshp
2012.07.11, 12:37 AM
Seems a very decent listing....how do you research these things? I need to increase my skills about researching..