PDA

View Full Version : iWaver Lineup

arch2b
2007.08.25, 10:28 AM
fangel,
could you please post the iWaver lineup of releases? This is for a temporary listing while you and i work on a more comprehensive database. :)

fangel
2007.08.26, 10:24 PM
Iwaver lineup

Initial Stage:

iwaver 00
- Non-upgradeable out of the box racer with interchangeable body with other iwaver of this era
iwaver 01
- Similar to MR-01, with upgrade ability and interchangeable body with other iwaver of this era
iwaver 02
- Similar to MR-02, with upgrade ability and interchangeable body with other iwaver of this era
iwaver 04
- Similar to Monster, with upgrade ability and soft plastic body for weight saving.

Prototype testing phase:

iwaver 02 (prototype)
- Brand new design, a prototype phase that was never intended to launch due to redevelopment.

Brand relaunch:

iwaver 01
- The AM younger brother of 02M, Similar in design and performance yet cheaper in price. Radically new design chassis allowing limitless upgrade ability.
iwaver 02M
- The completed version of the earlier prototype, an truly innovative product, The first FM system RTR set available on the market, with true off the shelf servo upgrade ability. Radically new design chassis allowing limitless upgrade ability.
iwaver 03 (AWD Buggy)
- The first 1/24 scale AWD Buggy on the market, iit will feature brand new AWD system that delivers power to all for wheels and it will run on the AM system.
iwaver 05 (AWD Monster)
- The first 1/24 scale AWD Monster truck on the market, it will feature brand new AWD system that delivers power to all for wheels and it will runs on the AM system.

More product coming soon.

arch2b
2007.08.27, 12:26 PM
awsome work :)

i've closed this post to serve as reference material. please email me if you need to edit the post for revisions, etc. :)