PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Charger n Discharger?

stupidboy
2007.08.28, 09:04 PM
erm... already search the whole forum about the batteries n charger, something came to my mind just now...
maybe you all can post your dream charger, discharger n batteries (if possible with photo)
and also your current one? so you can also write your review about your current one as a reference for newbies like me?
thanks

jbevins
2007.08.29, 02:52 PM
don't have any pictures but I currently use the Duratrax ICE charger/Dishcharger, very nice, it also has a motor break in feature which is also nice

kwellst
2007.08.29, 06:22 PM
don't have any pictures but I currently use the Duratrax ICE charger/Dishcharger, very nice, it also has a motor break in feature which is also nice

my dream charger is a duratrax ice... altho lack of funding has only let me to use a energizer 15min charger, and a single 1157 bulb for 4 batts... it puts 1.75 amp draw on the batteries. more than enough for the drain that the mini-z puts on the batteries.

tribe
2007.08.29, 09:44 PM
I've got the Maha MH-C9000. Great charger. Dischargers & recharges at user selected rate. Also has break-in, refresh & cycle modes.

Even used the break-in mode to take "dead" batteries from my dad's digital camera and put them back to almost new condition. Only thing is break-in mode takes 2 days!