PDA

View Full Version : Que pasa?

pinoyboy
2007.08.29, 02:38 PM
Just wanted to know whats up? I began browsing this forum again and just wanted to see if theres anything new going on and what has everyone been up to?

I'm actually looking forward to what the next season may be like, which I wasn't expecting since I was considering selling everything :eek: but I think i'm gonna try my hardest to just have 1 of each: mr-02, ma-010, F1. I've tried that before, but I always ended up finding good deals :p, hopefully I can do it this time though

It might still be early to talk about the new season, but while i'm posting, are we racing or RCP, carpet, or other? I'm actually considering buying some more track and have something similar in size like Russ' track now that wide ovals are super cheap.

alright, enough of me blabbing, I should probably be doing my discrete math work. Take care guys :D

jeffgordon
2007.08.29, 07:23 PM
hey man not to much going on jsut working on hoping up my f1 , you have a mr-02 readyset for sale?

AtlRC
2007.08.29, 09:25 PM
Hey guys,

I guess I'll come up with a schedule for next season pretty soon. Glad to hear you're not going to sell your stuff Hank! I haven't taken the opportunity to beat you real good yet! ;)

As for a track... if all goes well, we'll be racing on something I think everyone will like... although I can't say much more than that right now, it'll be a surface similar to what we've been racing on. Tires that you used last season should be just fine for this one!

-Patrick

pinoyboy
2007.08.29, 09:35 PM
hey man not to much going on jsut working on hoping up my f1 , you have a mr-02 readyset for sale?

yup, I actually am selling a nicely hopped up MR-02. You can see it here
http://www.minizracer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270492&postcount=1
Plus, I'm usaually in the buford/lawrenceville area, so I don't think it would be hard for us to arrange a meeting place if you were interested.

Patrick, sounds good! One more thing about the track, can you at least give an idea of the size? Is it smaller, bigger, or equal to what we raced on at miguel's?
:confused:

russp
2007.08.30, 04:00 PM
Plus, I'm usaually in the buford/lawrenceville area, so I don't think it would be hard for us to arrange a meeting place if you were interested.

Patrick, sounds good! One more thing about the track, can you at least give an idea of the size? Is it smaller, bigger, or equal to what we raced on at miguel's?

I'm still working on getting my car operational again but plan to come when I can (especially since it will be closer for me). We are about to have a 3rd child within the next 2-3 weeks so anytime real soon I'll be unavailable but probably sometime starting in October. :)

pinoyboy
2007.08.30, 09:01 PM
congrats :D

AtlRC
2007.08.30, 10:36 PM

The track will be about 20' long along the back straight and 12' to 15' deep... I may try to arrange alternative locations where we can make it much bigger (possibly larger than what we were running on).

TruReaper(Chad)
2007.08.31, 11:14 PM
IS the track material the same as what you had at your house?

The track will be about 20' long along the back straight and 12' to 15' deep... I may try to arrange alternative locations where we can make it much bigger (possibly larger than what we were running on).