PDA

View Full Version : Store Opens Saturday September 1st, 2007

HobbyShopOwner
2007.08.29, 10:01 PM
Hello Friends,

For those of you who have been looking to race mini z's at a modern clean friendly facility we have the place for you.

We are opening up Maj's Hobby Shop this coming Saturday and look forward to racing with many of you mini z fans.

The shop is located in Saddle Brook NJ and the exact address will be posted Friday night.

We are trying to keep things under wraps until we open to the public so that everything is right for you.

We want you to come in and say "WOW!"

Please email us at Minizracingclub@gmail.com to get on the email list for notifications.

Looking forward to racing and having a good time with you all.

Leo

Maj's Hobby Shop
Saddle Brook NJ

HobbyShopOwner
2007.08.31, 10:26 AM
Hi Friends,

The address of the store is:

Maj's Hobby Shop
350 Market St.
Saddle Brook NJ 07663

201-820-1347

We open on Saturday September 1st at Noon.

Have a great day and I hope to see you all soon.

Leo
Majs Hobby Shop

herman
2007.08.31, 01:34 PM
congratulations on your opening... wish you all the best too...
and don't forget to post them pics... :D

bermbuster
2007.08.31, 04:13 PM
ill bring my camera and ill get a few pics.....
I did sneak a peak the other day and the track looks really sweet with the banking...... :D

HobbyShopOwner
2007.08.31, 07:27 PM
congratulations on your opening... wish you all the best too...
and don't forget to post them pics... :D

Herman,

Thanks for the best wishes. I will be posting some photos and video real soon.

Have a great weekend!

bermbuster
2007.09.01, 08:37 PM
What an awesome hobbyshop/racetrack......
The track with its banking 35 degreeish on the back straight is pretty awesome.....My son and I had a really great day. They had an awesome opening day bash which we were very lucky to attend...... I wish Maj and the crew the very best of luck with the track/shop......I got to met Leo and his green Lambo....All the people were great and we are looking forward to rubbing some foam and plastic.... :D

HobbyShopOwner
2007.09.02, 01:25 AM
What an awesome hobbyshop/racetrack......
The track with its banking 35 degreeish on the back straight is pretty awesome.....My son and I had a really great day. They had an awesome opening day bash which we were very lucky to attend...... I wish Maj and the crew the very best of luck with the track/shop......I got to met Leo and his green Lambo....All the people were great and we are looking forward to rubbing some foam and plastic.... :D

George,

Im glad you could make it today. We had a great time with you and your son and look forward to many more.

Im glad you liked the shop and track and your kind words are much appreciated.

Thanks for all your suggestions as well.

Have a great day and we will see you on Thursday.

Leo

herman
2007.09.06, 01:14 AM
pics... pics... pls... :D

HobbyShopOwner
2007.09.06, 03:04 PM
pics... pics... pls... :D
Hey Herman,

I know your excited for the pics as we are too. Tonight is our first race so we will have pics done tonight and most likely posted by tomorrow.

Until next time.

Have a great day!!!

arch2b
2007.09.06, 03:12 PM
Hey Herman,

I know your excited for the pics as we are too. Tonight is our first race so we will have pics done tonight and most likely posted by tomorrow.

Until next time.

Have a great day!!!
fyi, as a forum member you have gallery space here. click on the gallery link above and find the album admin link. if you wish, i can also create a gallery for your club to which anyone can upload in the gallery as well.

HobbyShopOwner
2007.09.09, 09:03 AM
fyi, as a forum member you have gallery space here. click on the gallery link above and find the album admin link. if you wish, i can also create a gallery for your club to which anyone can upload in the gallery as well.
hi Arch2b,
thanks I am checking that out right now. If you can set that gallery up for us that would be great.

Have a great weekend.

will3kgt
2007.09.09, 09:48 AM
Congratulations on your opening. I wish you well.

arch2b
2007.09.09, 10:04 AM
hi Arch2b,
thanks I am checking that out right now. If you can set that gallery up for us that would be great.

Have a great weekend.
i created a gallery for your palce in the tracks and gtg section, http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?cat=1212

HobbyShopOwner
2007.09.09, 08:19 PM
i created a gallery for your palce in the tracks and gtg section, http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?cat=1212

Thanks for the Gallery. It is much appreciated.

I will let others know of the gallery and get some more pics up.

Have a great week.