Sunday 16th September

Wildwood Community Centre
Winchester Court
Stafford
ST17 4RA
UK.

from 1300hrs until 2200hrs.

Racing Mini z, Xmod and Iwavers & F1's.
There will also be a race in "darkness" for those racers with lights fitted to their cars.

Cost for the day will be 5 / racer. (newcomers free).

Bring your own food and drinks (There are kitchen facilities ). George Foreman and the "Princess'" will be in attendance.

"Racers.... for the pride of your nations ....Start your engines".

arch2b
2007.09.07, 09:42 AM
fyi, this season includes the ability to run races in advance of the scheduled month. all you have to do is post a notice to the judges forum thread. i know many of you have to do some serious traveling and it may benifit you guys to run a couple hfay races at once. i just wanted to amke sure you guys know you have options :)

Jonny
2007.09.07, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the thought Arch, we did actually run back to back HFAY's the first time around as a couple of our guys were off on holiday the next scheduled GTG.

Picking up on your travelling thing, myself and my partner live the furthest away at 189 miles but the dedication's there ;) We've helped and supported the club the best we can. Funny enough, the first time in 16 months we missed the last GTG due to the radiator in our car giving up as we were about to leave. Luckily it also turned out that we had run that HFAY with the previous months, so good rule there... ;) :rolleyes:

Jonny