PDA

View Full Version : New MR02 Chassis

russp
2007.09.11, 12:17 PM
Hey guys, I was thinking about picking one of the MR02 chassis sets up from the shop and it has this description:

" Ready-to-run MR-02 chassis comes with everything you need for both MM and RM configurations! Use the controller you already have, and just add an AutoScale or White body! Now with 3010 FETs! "

Sounds like it has motor mount for a RM also. Has anyone bought one of these as the RM mount would be a nice bonus allowing a better body selection.

I've about given up on making the MR-01 operational again as its hard to find MR01 parts anyways and it's also slower.
This would also allow compatability of parts/bodies with my current MR-02.

briankstan
2007.09.11, 12:19 PM
Hey guys, I was thinking about picking one of the MR02 chassis sets up from the shop and it has this description:

" Ready-to-run MR-02 chassis comes with everything you need for both MM and RM configurations! Use the controller you already have, and just add an AutoScale or White body! Now with 3010 FETs! "

Sounds like it has motor mount for a RM also. Has anyone bought one of these as the RM mount would be a nice bonus allowing a better body selection.

it comes with both MM and RM mounts so it can basically use any body that will fit a MR-02.

russp
2007.09.11, 12:38 PM
it comes with both MM and RM mounts so it can basically use any body that will fit a MR-02.

Ok, that's a great deal then. What happened to Salt-Lake Mini-z? Your forum section seems dead. If I ever come out to Salt-Lake I would race with you. I went to BYU for both my BS and MS but have not been out to Utah in about 8 years now. :(

briankstan
2007.09.11, 01:29 PM
Ok, that's a great deal then. What happened to Salt-Lake Mini-z? Your forum section seems dead. If I ever come out to Salt-Lake I would race with you. I went to BYU for both my BS and MS but have not been out to Utah in about 8 years now. :(

Funny enough I'm the only one that really participates on the forums. We still race every 2 weeks.

if your ever in the area let me know and we can get together and race. I have a track at home, and we race at my work.