PDA

View Full Version : HFAY Season 4 race 5 & 6

Spoon
2007.09.23, 08:52 PM
Just starting the monthly thread so BStan doesn't have to do it. Hopefully he can silently check this thread and make sure he's got the reported race results.

DC has submitted there results for the September races. (about 5 minutes ago).

-Spoon

briankstan
2007.09.23, 10:09 PM
Receipt for times recieved for September

DC GTG (updated)
Mini-AZ
Salt Lake Mini-Z
Red River Racers
Ann Arbor Mini-Z Dojo
Stafford Racers UK
RMXRC
NEMA
CamZ
Flipside Racing

thanks for starting the thread James. :cool:

mini-z
2007.09.27, 11:06 AM
Should this be moved to Judges? :confused:

briankstan
2007.09.27, 11:54 AM
I think it's good here, it's a second look for other members of a club to make sure times were submitted.

mini-z
2007.09.27, 11:58 AM
Cool, I didn't know if there was any reason why seeing whether or not competitor's times had been submitted already might be an issue or not - not sure what it would be, just wasn't sure. :)

briankstan
2007.09.30, 01:20 PM
Don't forget to send in your times. I'm missing lots of them. I've updated the Reciepts above of the times I have.

mini-z
2007.09.30, 08:21 PM
Sent! (please double-check your spam folder!) :)

Spoon
2007.09.30, 09:23 PM
Hey B,

I had to make a correction to the DC times. The correct ones are in your inbox!

Spoon

briankstan
2007.09.30, 09:43 PM
Sent! (please double-check your spam folder!) :)

I got this one, wasn't in my spam folder :cool:

NEmicroAssoc
2007.10.01, 12:33 AM
NEMA is in!! This is the first notice I have received from this form.

pinwc4
2007.10.01, 11:05 AM
Flip Side results have been sent.

briankstan
2007.10.01, 11:19 AM
Reciept above updated...

briankstan
2007.10.04, 12:12 AM
Times and points have been updated on the HFAY site.

Hood
2007.10.04, 10:36 PM
Did you change those results just enough to beat me? JK..

You always seem to be just out infront of me.. What does it take to go just a little faster? I need the secret, is it ForSale? Brad isn't willing to sell his secrets!

Hood

briankstan
2007.10.05, 11:19 AM

You always seem to be just out infront of me.. What does it take to go just a little faster? I need the secret, is it ForSale? Brad isn't willing to sell his secrets!

Hood

I'm interested as well ;)

Spoon
2007.10.05, 11:32 AM

Hood

Hey man I have to do everything I can to keep you off of my back. :p

Seriously, no secrets. I would sell you my HFAY car but you've already tried my setup. I guess one thing that helps is that I have been driving with the same DC guys for about two years. I am still finding my flow with TallGeese but it's real nice when you have an idea how the traffic is going to flow around you. Not saying that we don't have wrecks, we do. Also with TallGeese coming in lately and stepping it up I have to stay on my toes or he'll be destroying my times.

I really would like to get out to AZ and run with you guys. It looks like you and me run around the same pace and I think we would really benefit from some true head to head racing.