PDA

View Full Version : PN World Cup Roll Call

yasuji
2007.09.27, 07:36 PM
Who is going to the 2007 pn world cup???
what class/classes will you be running?
where r u fr?

Grant Matsushima
Pan Car
ca,usa

benmlee
2007.09.28, 01:23 PM
FYI
British Airway have round trip ticket to Lisbon for $616. Not a bad deal.
I might have to pass on this one. Ran out of vacation this summer. It would have to be leave without pay to go.

rharris
2007.09.28, 01:43 PM
Can't wait. I paid a bit more for my round trip tickets :eek:

Rod Harris
AWD Mod
F1 Mod
Whittier, CA USA

And I'm bringin a big ol USA Flag... Just in case :D

rharris
2007.10.01, 03:37 PM
anyone else? Are we the only USA guys going? Are we the only Mini-zRacer.com guys?

will3kgt
2007.10.01, 11:02 PM
anyone else? Are we the only USA guys going? Are we the only Mini-zRacer.com guys?
I wish you all the best. I'm sure you'll represent our country well.

wcrotty
2007.10.01, 11:25 PM
I wish i could go but i just had a new addition to the family and had a major house repair that killed my funds.

If someone wants to pay for my plane ticket and convince my wife to let me go i would love to go. haha :)

I'm bummed i will miss it this year.

Make us proud rharris and don't forget the stars and stripes. I wish i had one at the last world cup.

wcrotty
2007.10.01, 11:27 PM
I wish i could go but i just had a new addition to the family and had a major house repair that killed my funds.

If someone wants to pay for my plane ticket and convince my wife to let me go i would love to go. haha :)

I'm bummed i will miss it this year.

Make us proud rharris and don't forget the stars and stripes. I wish i had one at the last world cup.

CristianTabush
2007.10.02, 10:40 AM
Team AtomicMods coming with Frank, Jacob, Rob and myself. So there will be 4 more american's for sure up there.

BTW we are running:

Cristian:
Pan Car Modified
AWD Modified
2WD Modified

Jacob:
Pan Car Modified
2WD Modified
2WD Stock

Frank:
Pan Car Modified
2WD Stock
Formula 1

Rob:
2WD Modified
2WD Stock
AWD Stock

yasuji
2007.10.02, 11:24 AM
sweet usa rep is looking good......any one else???

rharris
2007.10.03, 08:30 PM
Team AtomicMods coming with Frank, Jacob, Rob and myself. So there will be 4 more american's for sure up there.

Awsome!

Glad to hear you guys are going.

Gladi8or
2007.10.16, 06:22 PM
I'm glad you're all prepared to come, at this time we are fine tuning all the details in order to give you the best race you can have. please contact phil and give him all the flight program for us to catch you at the airport. remember that the race starts friday morning, it will be near 100 drivers and as you can imagine, lots of heats to play.

The track with the final layout opens only friday with 4 hours of controled pratice for all drivers. Something like an hour and a half or two hours maximum for each driver to feel the track, with a check in/out system, with separate cronos. In the end of day 1, free pratice for all.

wcrotty
2007.10.22, 12:10 PM
Good luck to all the USA drivers heading over.

Bring back lots of bling, pictures, and video.

homestar21
2007.10.22, 09:01 PM
Good luck guys, especially you Rod. Do well, Godspeed! :)