PDA

View Full Version : Good body for mr-02 mm

jaank
2007.10.04, 01:56 AM
What is a good body for rcp tracks? Ford gt?

Now i have a ford mustang, but is old and broken.Its drive a 9 months.

Sorry, for my bad english.I am from estonia and i am 10 years old.

Programmers
2007.10.04, 03:02 AM
My personal favourite racer body was the VDS II by Atomic. It's got a really wide all around offset, so it hunkers down in the corners and it's very aerodynamic.

However, you've got to be a decent driver to pull it off, because it catches when you crash. So every time you hit a barrier, you either stop dead or spin.

So in my case, because I'm not a great driver, I moved to the Ferrari Enzo.

It too has a good offset that gives you a good compromise of traction and steering. The body shape also stops the car catching barriers.

The McClaren F1 is a popular choice too. I've never drove one, but I'd imagine it's popular for a reason. ;)

jaank
2007.10.04, 03:23 AM
VDSII its not for my.I drive in stock class.
Enzo steerability Imo bad.I not like it.

But McClaren F1 is very cool.I think is very good body Honda nsx.
What you think to Honda nsx?

Programmers
2007.10.04, 05:23 AM
I like the NSX GT. It has a good offset.

With the new HFAY motors, you could make something of the VDS body.

hrdrvr
2007.10.04, 09:20 AM
The honda NSX is 94mm. Ive seen a couple pepople on this forum who dremeled out the rear of the wheel well to get it to accomadate 98mm though. It is wide like the enzo, so turning is going to be similar. Id try out the maclaren F1 if I were you. Its a narrower body so should handle similar to your mustang. It sits lower though, so should be even better.

briankstan
2007.10.04, 09:39 AM
the Lamborghini Murcielago is a good MM body. I also really like the McLaren Mercedes SLR.

jbevins
2007.10.04, 03:47 PM
I like the Enzo but the rear tends to drag if you setup the rear end to soft, unlike the Enzo the Mclaren you can setup the car soft and not worry about dragging the body, overall I like the Mclaren it's a great body

lfisminiz
2007.10.04, 06:11 PM
For mm, i like the mclaren, or dremeled out vette to fit.

andrew-01
2007.11.03, 08:47 PM
For MM with the Mclaren body are your rear tires rubbing on the inside of the body? I am currently running the Lexus SC430 and if i rotate the rear left to right, even if it the tires moves about 1mm to 2mm it starts to rub. Any idea's?
Maybe the rear end is to soft?

Thanks,
Andrew

byebye
2007.11.03, 09:25 PM
For MM with the Mclaren body are your rear tires rubbing on the inside of the body? I am currently running the Lexus SC430 and if i rotate the rear left to right, even if it the tires moves about 1mm to 2mm it starts to rub. Any idea's?
Maybe the rear end is to soft?

Thanks,
Andrew

Rear end is probably too soft.

My favorite MM body is the Mclaren hands down. Minimal overhangs front and rear. It's a tight body.

Kris

TALLGEESE
2007.11.03, 10:42 PM
Andrew-01, from what you described in you're post it looks to me that if you're using the H-plate with the two grooves in it, that's actually the hardest H-plate.. The softest H-plate would actually be the one on the far right in you're picture.. The thinner the material in the middle/center of the H-plate, the softer they are.. Hope that helps you out..

As far as the best body for MM, I agree with what other's said on here and go with the Mclaren.. A lot of people use that body, It's very popular, can't go wrong with that one...

andrew-01
2007.11.03, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the tip. As far as the Mclaren body; one like this?

HERE (http://www.atomicmods.com/Products/Kyosho-MZB32-Mini-Z-White-Body-McLaren-F1-LM__10663.aspx)

byebye
2007.11.04, 06:21 AM
Yeah that's the one.

Kris