PDA

View Full Version : Northern Indiana/South Bend Area??!

FastTRX
2007.10.16, 12:32 AM
Hey...anyone from Northern Indiana lurking around here? I'm from around the South Bend area (close). Anyone know any tracks (besides the 2+ hour drive to race with the Ann Arbor guys) close by that run Z's? I just got involved with mini-z's and would like to find some other people who do this...maybe GTG and do some racing on some RCP or homemade tracks. Would also like to find a track that is receptive to running Mini-Z's. Alotta RC tracks around...but many are offroad and larger scale (1/12th and up).

HELP ME!!!!!

jbevins
2007.10.16, 04:06 PM
we have a track that we will start racing on here next week on a Mon in Miamisburg OH if your interested just email me and I'll try and give you some directions, if it's not to far away.

very close right off the highway.

FastTRX
2007.10.16, 04:50 PM
Well ol' mapquest is saying 4 hours, but it's no further than Dayton or going to Muncie. And we all know I can make it faster since mapquest is driving the speedlimit... :rolleyes: Is this an RC track or a homemade private track? It would def. be cool to come race with you guys. You guys run only on Monday nights or on weekends too? I'd like to look into this about a month from now when I have a bit more time to make the trip.

The AA guys are a bit closer at just around 3.5 hrs....

Roketmini
2007.10.16, 07:22 PM
My grandma lives in South Bend, I've never heard of any tracks in the area though.

Tough season for ND, eh?

FastTRX
2007.10.17, 01:31 PM
My grandma lives in South Bend, I've never heard of any tracks in the area though.

Tough season for ND, eh?
BOILERMAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't root for ND... :rolleyes:

Purdue student and fan...

Yea I know of RC tracks in Michiana but all are pretty much 1/10th on road...or offroad.