PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Bruckner Hobbies in Rockland County, NY?

Mini-Me-Zee
2007.10.17, 06:55 PM
Hey guys,

I've raced a few times at Bruckner Hobbies in Rockland County, NY (Spring Valley is the town I believe). I got on the Bruckner main website to look up their number, but that particular store is no longer listed...there are now two Bruckner stores instead of 3.

Anyone know what happened?

xxam
2007.12.02, 07:13 PM
Sorry to tell you that they closed the doors around a month or so ago. Most of the mini-z people from there, now go to Ron's. Now racing Fri/Sat nights.

see his website, www.cruizinrc.com

Hey guys,

I've raced a few times at Bruckner Hobbies in Rockland County, NY (Spring Valley is the town I believe). I got on the Bruckner main website to look up their number, but that particular store is no longer listed...there are now two Bruckner stores instead of 3.

Anyone know what happened?

Scrapper
2007.12.02, 08:12 PM
how far are u from mammaroneck ny

xxam
2007.12.02, 08:26 PM
I would guess 30-35 miles -- Figure 17 miles from the Tapanzee Bridge, I dont know the roads on the NY side.

Scrapper
2007.12.02, 11:24 PM
when does racing end

xxam
2007.12.03, 11:37 AM
Racing begins at 7pm
They run 3 qualifiers, and 1 main. Generally finishes at 10pm For those that stay out later, they run a second round after that, if enough want to. I usually stay :)

MikeL
2007.12.03, 12:42 PM
Racing begins at 7pm
They run 3 qualifiers, and 1 main. Generally finishes at 10pm For those that stay out later, they run a second round after that, if enough want to. I usually stay :)

Maj's Hobbyshop is only a few miles from the GWB as well and has a great track and race program. Majhobbyshop.com

xxam
2007.12.03, 01:18 PM
yeah, Cruizin' with RC's and Maj's are very close to the GWB. One is like 12 miles, and the other 15.5 (thank you google :) ) Its great to have choices.

bermbuster
2007.12.03, 01:20 PM
bruckner has closed that store.....
you should run at MAJs great track great racers and an awesome selection of mini z parts....

xxam
2007.12.03, 02:08 PM
hey berm... it didnt look like there were many parts, when I looked at the photos of Maj's, maybe they were old photos.

I was at the Cruizin' store, and its like a candy store of mini-z parts. If he doesnt have it, no one does... at least it seems that way.

bermbuster
2007.12.04, 03:14 AM
hey berm... it didnt look like there were many parts, when I looked at the photos of Maj's, maybe they were old photos.

I was at the Cruizin' store, and its like a candy store of mini-z parts. If he doesnt have it, no one does... at least it seems that way.

Ron has a HUGE selection of parts....
Maj has a large selection of parts as well......

You have to come down and race the 24 degree banks at Majs....

raffaelli
2007.12.16, 10:10 AM
You can check out www.ttminisports.com Great good of guys running mini z, slots and TCS

Aerton
2008.01.26, 02:51 PM
You can check out www.ttminisports.com Great good of guys running mini z, slots and TCS

Seems like a nice track but that is 1 Hour north from the GWB, like to run once.