PDA

View Full Version : Sunday October 28, 2007

Spoon
2007.10.22, 07:03 PM
Just starting a thread for the Oct 28 GTG. Bnwhtlw and I will be ready to roll. We can show up a little early and get the track setup.

I think the plan was for tallgeese, the Ringer and VAzRACER to come down and run for a little bit.

We can probably fit the November HFAY track if you guys want to get some time in on that or we can do something a little different.

If you do come down, bring your monsters, bn and I can show you our offroad skillz!

Spoon
2007.10.26, 01:32 PM
Hey guys, I don't think it's going to happen. I spoke to the guy at the hobby shop and there was some confusion. The space is occupied on Sunday so we won't be able to roll this weekend. I haven't found another space yet so we are out of luck.

Bn and I were really looking forward to having you guys come out and mix it up...perhaps another time.

TALLGEESE
2007.10.26, 07:21 PM
Maybe you could come up to my house and run with us sometime Spoon.. I'ts only about an hour-long ride from C-Ville.. We usually have a relatively large track layout to run on as well... Hit me up if you ever wanna come over and race..

Spoon
2007.10.28, 09:23 AM
So, I was out of town this weekend (just got back 20 minutes ago) and I get an email from the hobby shop that says they can accomodate us for Sundays.

I told them about this like three weeks ago and he emails me the day before to say they've figured something out! This was TWO days after I called to double check and they told me they couldn't.

So frustrating...Maybe another time...and maybe it would be easier to just head up to Tall's place.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: