PDA

View Full Version : November 2007 Ann Arbor Mini-Z Dojo Schedule?

mini-z
2007.11.01, 09:40 AM
When do we want to race this month? Choices are the 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th (the 2nd being too close at this point, and I can't do that night anyway). Don't forget that there are Washtenaw races on the 10th and 24th (btw, we're sponsoring the Micro class this year and giving a prize for TQ each race!). Cool! :)

lightfighter
2007.11.01, 05:58 PM
When do we want to race this month? Choices are the 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th (the 2nd being too close at this point, and I can't do that night anyway). Don't forget that there are Washtenaw races on the 10th and 24th (btw, we're sponsoring the Micro class this year and giving a prize for TQ each race!). Cool! :)

I work every friday night, so you guys pick and I'll take off

Endo
2007.11.01, 07:11 PM
Any one night and hopefully I won't have to work the next morning so I can make it down.

svt-racer
2007.11.01, 08:59 PM
The only night I can do is the 9th. All the others I won't be able to make it. So I will have to run both layouts for November that day.

will3kgt
2007.11.02, 12:22 PM
I'm good for the 9th I already took it off.

RCGURU
2007.11.02, 04:24 PM
need to get ahold of jason p want to buy a f103 body from him sent my info to carlos email please tell him to call

svt-racer
2007.11.04, 08:54 PM
He does not have either phone or internet right now. I will let him know about the body you want to purchase when I see him this week.

cvt01
2007.11.05, 05:16 PM
only 9th and 30th would work for me (and the 2nd did as well - see I'm flexible that is three out of 5 weekends in the month ;))

simonseize
2007.11.05, 05:40 PM
I would like to come and possibly race with you guys/ at least watch. What does one need to do to get started? Besides have a mini-z? Are there limits to the HFAY races?

Thanks

Cullen

Endo
2007.11.05, 10:01 PM
Stop by and someone would be glad to hook ya up on all the info and probably let you test drive one.
If the 9th is in, I am going to try my best to be there this Friday but I know Washtenaw is racing Saturday.

simonseize
2007.11.05, 11:14 PM
Stop by and someone would be glad to hook ya up on all the info and probably let you test drive one.
If the 9th is in, I am going to try my best to be there this Friday but I know Washtenaw is racing Saturday.

What's the address? I'd love to swing by.

onrailz
2007.11.06, 11:46 AM
What's the address? I'd love to swing by.

Watch tomorrow for our post on friday's event, (or search "Ann Arbor" in the search box for past event dates) and you'll see that there are great directions in the first post of each thread.

I'll be there on Friday. I guess we'll see if we all need to do back to back runs or if we can agree on a second night in Nov. Keep in mind that if you plan to do both races in one night, it will cost you $20.00 total.

Sounds like we might see some new faces! Anyone is welcome to come and watch or even try their hands at driving! There is always an extra car to use!

See you all on Fri!

-Chuck

RCGURU
2007.11.06, 12:43 PM
He does not have either phone or internet right now. I will let him know about the body you want to purchase when I see him this week.
thank you carlos let me know whats up I maybe can get to the DOJO on a race night to pick it up
let me know

mini-z
2007.11.07, 07:30 PM
Watch tomorrow for our post on friday's event, (or search "Ann Arbor" in the search box for past event dates) and you'll see that there are great directions in the first post of each thread.

I'll be there on Friday. I guess we'll see if we all need to do back to back runs or if we can agree on a second night in Nov. Keep in mind that if you plan to do both races in one night, it will cost you $20.00 total.

Sounds like we might see some new faces! Anyone is welcome to come and watch or even try their hands at driving! There is always an extra car to use!

See you all on Fri!

-Chuck

Here's the official post:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26605

Looking forward to meeting some new racers - bring whatever you've got, everyone will help you get set up, loan you whatever you need, etc. :)

arch2b
2007.11.07, 07:42 PM
use the calendar!!!!!

simonseize
2007.11.09, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the quick responses to all.

I regret I wont be coming to this race, but I can't wait to come check it out. I assume there's a race about once a month? If there are 2 in Nov. I'll be sure to make it to the next one,

Cullen

mini-z
2007.11.12, 02:02 PM
C, next event is this Friday:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26655

:)