PDA

View Full Version : Yet another FET question....

W-tone
2007.11.05, 09:15 AM
Hello, again.

Can someone help me with finding a datasheet for a dual FET?
I am guessing it is a Vishay product but am unable to find it on their website.
The print on the part says 4502GM. I am just wondering what the resistance etc. values are.

Thanks for any help

kja812
2007.11.05, 09:55 AM
Hello, again.

Can someone help me with finding a datasheet for a dual FET?
I am guessing it is a Vishay product but am unable to find it on their website.
The print on the part says 4502GM. I am just wondering what the resistance etc. values are.

Thanks for any help

goto www.vishay.com and do a seach
EDIT: Nevermind, I just tried that. What else is marked on the part?

W-tone
2007.11.05, 02:37 PM
Yup, that's what I tried (in addition to google)
The whole text on the part is:
4502GM

thanks.

LBRC
2007.11.05, 03:57 PM
One of the Chinese mosfets, distributed by APM. Your not likely to find an English data sheet, for free that is, there are several companies/organizations that keep large files of translated spec sheets for engineers but it costs to join.

Micro-T FET? Oddly I seem to remember seeing some specks for one but I thought it was a few years ago when playing with Iwavers. Oh well we’ve looked at and played around with so many SO8 package dual P&N channel mosfets over the years that unless there was something exceptional they all sort of blur together.

W-tone
2007.11.06, 07:06 AM
Micro-T fet exactly.... been playing around with one recently.
The PCB is not suited for Mini-Zs because of the shape but has potential for other applications, maybe for a tamtech for an example but for that I need to know how much current I can draw from it.
Translated doesn't matter.... I'm interested in the specs and I think they are legible even on a chinese spec sheet?
Thanks.