PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shopping Season 2007

arch2b
2007.11.07, 02:03 PM
i wanted to kick off this topic for general members to post what they are looking for and what they think will be high demand items for this holiday season. we want to do our best to stock up for the holiday season and naturally want to minimize shelf warmers as that takes money away from other things people really want.

as a reminder, please use the 'notify' option in any shop listing for an out of stock item.

TALLGEESE
2007.11.07, 02:59 PM
Arch, I'm looking for Kyosho 20degree rear slicks in 11mm{MZW17-20}, and Kyosho 30degree front slicks 8.5mm{MZW2-30}... They're getting harder and harder to find.. If the shop gets any in stock, I'm sure I'll buy them... Still waiting for the new series of Kyosho tires for RCP and carpet tracks to be released as well...

arch2b
2007.11.07, 03:19 PM
it's my understanding the previous line is being discontinued in favor of the new line of tires. this would be a good question to pose to tim as they whould have been showing up in shops already

TALLGEESE
2007.11.07, 03:24 PM
it's my understanding the previous line is being discontinued in favor of the new line of tires. this would be a good question to pose to tim as they whould have been showing up in shops already

Good idea, I'll go ask him about the new tires...

marc
2007.11.27, 09:34 PM
All Kyosho upgrades and all GPM upgrades that are still available from manufacturer would be nice. Maybe pushing my luck here, but oh well. Oh yea, and that black Lamborghini Countach is available on ebay, so it would be nice for the shop to stock up on those as well, both ready sets and AutoScales.

caesar_banks
2007.11.30, 11:14 AM
looking for a perfect gift this holiday season?
**please see the topic of discussion again... i am not soliciting advice for items not rc related as the shop here will not carry them.

mk2kompressor
2007.11.30, 12:36 PM
id like,
some ceramic atm diff balls to fit my 010,but im still confused on what size i need :o
the atm boxes for batts etc.
pn bearing cleaner pot
:)