PDA

View Full Version : Flashsp-2

arch2b
2007.11.07, 04:23 PM
i jsut wanted to let everyone know Flashsp-2 does very good work! i bought a custom motor from him some time ago and only recently found it again. i installed this in my ad-band awd and it's very fast and smooth. to top it off, it doesn't get very hot at all!

i would definately recommend Flashsp-2's motor services and look forward to having money to purchase new creations.

dohc
2007.11.07, 07:20 PM
i jsut wanted to let everyone know Flashsp-2 does very good work! i bought a custom motor from him some time ago and only recently found it again. i installed this in my ad-band awd and it's very fast and smooth. to top it off, it doesn't get very hot at all!

i would definately recommend Flashsp-2's motor services and look forward to having money to purchase new creations.

yep he does! i vouch him!

Flashsp-2
2007.11.07, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the support guys :D

herman
2007.11.08, 02:35 AM
coolness... how much would a motor cost? for something that would sit well with stock 3004 fets in a mr02? :D or something more crazier? how many variants do you have?
and how much is shipping going to cost to the philippines? (approx 3 hours from japan)
and finally what are your terms of payment?

thanks in advance...

Flashsp-2
2007.11.08, 10:52 PM
coolness... how much would a motor cost? for something that would sit well with stock 3004 fets in a mr02? :D or something more crazier? how many variants do you have?
and how much is shipping going to cost to the philippines? (approx 3 hours from japan)
and finally what are your terms of payment?

thanks in advance...

My motors are $35 shipped if using the older style PN or ATM cans, and $40 shipped for the new cans. That is to the US, shipping overseas recently went up substantially out here, so I would have to determine that on a case by case basis. I can pretty much put anything that will physically fit onto an armature, and I have done double and triple winds before.

Felix2010
2007.11.09, 04:17 AM
Hey Flash, what's up baby? :cool:
I have a few (More than a few, actually) Top Secret Motors that Flash hand-crafted for me and they are top-notch. The winding is beautiful - As good as it gets. Flash is a super-cool cat to do business with and he delivers exactly what he promises.
If you want a truly "Custom" hand-wound gem of a motor he is the guy to call.
And I am not a paid spokesperson. :) Just a satisfied customer (One of many). :D

pinoyboy
2008.01.09, 01:04 PM
I also wanted to chime in about Flashsp-2's excellent work. I bought 2 motors, a fet safe motor(39T) and a mild mod motor(34T). He kept me up to date on their progress and shipped them out to me very quickly.

I used the fet safe motor(39T) in my F1. Usually after a run, my batteries are pretty warm, but with the new motor, my batteries are cooler. Now my F1 has better overall performance(torque and speed) as well as better run time

I used the mod motor(34T) in a mod mr-02. My previous setup was pretty fast and it was dialed, but the new motor increased my overall performance again and now I need to re-tune the car's setup. Seeing the car get sideways coming out of corners even with a 10T pinion and 43T spur on foam tires is really fun, but retuning the car to make it faster around the track will be even more fun :D

Thanks again Flashsp-2

pfcparts
2008.01.09, 06:08 PM
1 up.

Flash is very helpful and knows his stuff. Stand up.

I bought some of his motors way back when I used to run xmods and they were nuts even with an overly heavy full alloy chassis and AAAs. I think I still have a wild 15t fet killer from fl somewhere in my box lol.

They seem a little pricey, but you get a top notch product that has been quality assured by fl you won't be disappointed.

Will definitely buy some motors from him again when I get the chance.

parts

hrdrvr
2008.01.09, 07:05 PM
I had very good dealings with Flash as well. I got him to make me a truck motor since I couldnt find anything to my liking. I asked for something with decent speed, a closed can, and a ton of torque. It gets a little hot (closed can) but has good speed and far more torque than I could have ever imagined. My Xtruck now climbs over anything I want it to :D

A buddy of mine runs one of his safe motors in an older 3004 MR02, and it flies!