PDA

View Full Version : New Knuckle System From TGR

Wolf
2007.11.12, 01:03 AM
Dear All,

We are proud to announce our new knuckles which is an important step in mini racing. This step involves both performance and also cost efficiency.

Features of our new knuckles

- Teflon insert to reduce friction
- Multi offset with a single knuckle
- Standart, ball end and balllink linkage options
- Overtighten proof structure.

With these new knuckles you will be able create 0,1,2,3 degrees of offset with a single set.

Due to special spacers between and outsides of the ballbearings you will tighten your lucknut as much as you want and your tires will still spin freely.

Thread on the linkage will give you the ability to use this knuckles not only conventional way but also with ball links.

Demonstration of this knuckle will be live here and also at www.tgr.com.tr within this week.

Stay tuned for more info on this product and other new products of TGR which will be announced soon.

wingbeat
2007.12.06, 08:56 PM
Dear All,

We are proud to announce our new knuckles which is an important step in mini racing. This step involves both performance and also cost efficiency.

Features of our new knuckles

- Teflon insert to reduce friction
- Multi offset with a single knuckle
- Standart, ball end and balllink linkage options
- Overtighten proof structure.

With these new knuckles you will be able create 0,1,2,3 degrees of offset with a single set.

Due to special spacers between and outsides of the ballbearings you will tighten your lucknut as much as you want and your tires will still spin freely.

Thread on the linkage will give you the ability to use this knuckles not only conventional way but also with ball links.

Demonstration of this knuckle will be live here and also at www.tgr.com.tr within this week.

Stay tuned for more info on this product and other new products of TGR which will be announced soon.

Is this an option or included in the Sinister Pro?
thanks

Wolf
2007.12.07, 06:16 AM
Is this an option or included in the Sinister Pro?
thanks

First sorry for the delay on the release pictures of the product.
Problem is with the photos. I guess I will be able to describe the system from the CAD drawings but photo shooting of the knuckle pieces are really hard.

Meanwhile these knuckles already left the production line send to dealers with their latest orders.

Best part is; this is not an option. This part exists in all kits that knuckle is included (ie Sinister, Sinister PRO)

Wolf
2007.12.07, 10:48 AM
Here is some basic drawings to clarify.

There are 1mm and 2mm shim on the wheel shaft. Copper color is for 2mm and the other is 1mm. You can also put a 1mm washer between the ball bearings. Most wheels has 1mm gap between ball bearings. If this is the case then you can tighten the locknut as much as you can to secure but wheels will spin freely.

Wheel shaft is longer then ordinary ones and you can play with the washers places to create 0,1,2,3 degrees of offset.

Shaft for steering rod is m2 screw which screwed from below. You can remove this and install a ball there easily.

White part which is supposed to be around the king pin is made of Teflon, which create perfect smoothness. It has a lower impact resistancy comparing to delrin but it is much more smooth so we opted for teflon.

Body is cnc machined from 7075 T6 aliminum and polished with natural color.

Hope this clarifies the product and we'll update this threas as soon as we have nice photos

wingbeat
2007.12.07, 11:19 AM
Thanks- just ordered a Sinister Pro from Atomic and will look to see what version knuckle it has- hope it's this one- looks nice.

kydawg1
2007.12.20, 08:41 AM
Did ATOMICMODS include to correct knuckle in their Sinister Kit?

Thanks- just ordered a Sinister Pro from Atomic and will look to see what version knuckle it has- hope it's this one- looks nice.

wingbeat
2007.12.20, 10:12 PM
Did ATOMICMODS include to correct knuckle in their Sinister Kit?

I believe so. Looks like the posted drawings by TGR.
I have to look closer- I don't recall the steering rod shaft being a screw coming up from below.

tudor_47
2008.01.29, 04:29 AM
Hi
I have purchaced a used sinister although it has never been driven, it is and older version and it does NOT have the new knuckles.

I would like to get my hands on the new knuckle. were can I order a pair?

and what is the per nr for it?

/Johnny

Wolf
2008.01.29, 05:32 AM
You can check nearest dealers from our web page.
Meanwhile, you got an email.