View Full Version : I have a little question

2007.11.20, 10:41 AM

I have rided with the mini-z mr-015i and i was wondering that what I need to do to make it break.
Do i have to buy a new PCB board or i can just modify the electronics?

2007.11.20, 11:21 AM
The only way to get the brake function is to buy a non-i-series pcb. You won't be able to modify your current pcb.

2007.11.21, 10:38 AM
Actually, the trick if you want brakes is to use ABS if that is a function on your controller (i.e. not stock controller). This was a trick with the MR-01 and IW cars many of us used to use.

Anyway, nobody I know uses brake while driving, even the ultra fast mod cars. Just time your slow down time to maximum cornering speed.

OR do what VWfreak said, buy another board or chassis unit.