PDA

View Full Version : Is Maj open tomorrow?

Spoon
2007.11.22, 12:16 PM
I had an awesome time racing with you guys last night. I was starting to get the hang of that banked straight. A little more practice and some setup time and *maybe* I could hang just a little better. A punchier motor would have helped too.

Anyway, I need to buy some Z stuff and was wondering if Maj's was going to be open for black friday.

ruf993
2007.11.22, 04:08 PM
I had an awesome time racing with you guys last night. I was starting to get the hang of that banked straight. A little more practice and some setup time and *maybe* I could hang just a little better. A punchier motor would have helped too.

Anyway, I need to buy some Z stuff and was wondering if Maj's was going to be open for black friday.

Hey Spoon good to hear you had fun last night racing at MHS. That how we like to keep things going around here. That anyone new or from out of town win or loose they have an awesome time at MHS.

Yes Maj's Hobby Shop will be open On Black friday. We will be open 2 hrs early from 12pm. My BLACK Friday sale is all sales are TAX free... (only for out of state customers) hint, hint, :)

HobbyShopOwner
2007.11.23, 01:22 AM

Spoon,

It was nice racing with you this week. Glad you made it out. I will be heading out your way some time in the next few months hopefully I get out there on a weekend you guys are running.

Have a good one!

arch2b
2007.11.23, 02:06 AM
fyi, dc group will be racing a large endurance race in febuary;) perfect time to come down :)

bermbuster
2007.11.23, 09:19 AM
fyi, dc group will be racing a large endurance race in febuary;) perfect time to come down :)
Its great when you can put a face to the typing.....
It was great to meet Spoon and to find another mini z maniac out there....
I hope i can make to the endurance race....

HobbyShopOwner
2007.11.25, 11:47 AM

Arch,

Do you know what weekend you are having the race? My schedule is already pretty busy in February so I would have to make plans.

Hope to be able to make it>

Have a great day.

arch2b
2007.11.25, 10:28 PM
i have to confirm this with ncrc but we would liek to get febuary 23rd, saturday