E-mail or call for directions.
(404) 754-3410

Race Time
-----------------
Doors Open: 9:30am
Racing Starts: 12:00pm

Classes
-------------
1/28th Stock - Stock Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95)
1/28th Open - Open Class HFAY Rules (http://hfay.tinyrc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97)
F1 - Any chassis mods and any FET safe motor.
Other Classes may be run if 2 or more people request them. Novice, X-Mod only, etc...

Cost
-------------
$5.00 per class

Racers will be required to have their own core transponders tags. These will be available at this race for $15 each (some still available for $10). This is a one time purchase that should last you many years. Loaners may be available for $3.

Notes
-------------
- Core lap counting system.
- Custom track (foam mat surface)
- Audio and video systems for the automated sounds, announcements and race stats display.
- We will run 3 qualifiers for each class.
- 5 minute Qualifiers and 7 minute Mains.

Use this "Race Event" thread to discuss things such as who will be attending and any other specific info pertaining to the race. After the event is over, we can continue to discuss any issues / suggestions / improvements for the next race. The results, and possibly pictures, will then be posted to this same thread.

If you think you’ll be attending, please post here so everyone will have an idea of expected attendance.

Hope to see you there!

AtlRC
2007.11.25, 05:22 PM
I've ordered most of my F1 hopup parts. :) I ordered new wheels and tires, aluminum steering blocks, ball diff, carbon fiber rear suspension plates and better FET's. This should make quite a difference. I really like driving the F1's! I look forward to more people joining this class!

pinoyboy
2007.11.25, 09:52 PM
I've ordered most of my F1 hopup parts. :) I ordered new wheels and tires, aluminum steering blocks, ball diff, carbon fiber rear suspension plates and better FET's. This should make quite a difference. I really like driving the F1's! I look forward to more people joining this class!
sounds good Patrick! I like driving the F1s too, the racing is alot tighter and more challenging to make a pass! They also have a nice sound to them :p

bemoore
2007.11.27, 07:40 AM
I'll be there. I may not be able to stay until the end, but I should be able to at least be able to run the qualifiers.

hpgod
2007.11.27, 12:36 PM
I should be there again this time stock and f1. Art

Mzfreak
2007.11.27, 06:42 PM
maybe. got an antenna i can use and tires?

AtlRC
2007.11.27, 10:12 PM
maybe. got an antenna i can use and tires?

We can set you up with whatever you need. It'll be good to see you again! Doors open at 9:30 if you want some practice.

AtlRC
2007.11.29, 10:29 AM
IMPORTANT NOTICE! Saturday’s race must be postponed until 1:30. Doors will not open until 12:00. This is due to road closures in my area. Our city decided to have a “Founder’s Day” parade on our race day! The nerve of those guys! State Bridge Road and Morton Road will be closed from 8 or 9 in the morning until noon which means there is no access in or out of my house until 12:00. Hopefully they will have the roads opened up right at noon as they say they will. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Patrick

usaserres
2007.11.29, 09:27 PM
I would need to know how to get to your place. Please email directions at usaserres@cs.com

Also, I am having steering problems on my MR-02. When I accelerate, the car systematically pulls to the right. What should I invest in first to correct this: Ball diff? or aluminum front knuckles and steering rod (may be 1 degree toe in?).

Thanks,

Denis

hpgod
2007.11.30, 06:39 AM
I would need to know how to get to your place. Please email directions at usaserres@cs.com

Also, I am having steering problems on my MR-02. When I accelerate, the car systematically pulls to the right. What should I invest in first to correct this: Ball diff? or aluminum front knuckles and steering rod (may be 1 degree toe in?).

Thanks,

Denis
New parts are most likely not the solution here

here are a few causes
1)steering not being centered due to the pot floating around.
2) wear in tires (rear) this is stagger in nascar terms, I used to see it o nthe old hoby shop track when I ran atomic 10 tires. I rotate my tires every 5-10 packs to even out the wear.
3) A bearing gunked up on the right side of the car ( this happens on my micro t all the time as carpet fibers builds up on the axles) clean the bearing out in brake cleaner, spinning it until it gets free, then re-oil
4) the t plate is tweaked. add thin shim under the right side screw of the t plate

Ps I look forward to running again, My track at the house is down for the holiday season, The only stick time I am getting is a little micro t and xbox right now.

AtlRC
2007.11.30, 10:43 PM
Last minute update... our roads around here are supposed to open at 12:00 according to the City's website... however the signs on the roads around here all say roads open at 1:00. So I would probably try to shoot for 12:30 to 1:00 to get to my house. Sorry for the inconvience! Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Mzfreak
2007.12.02, 02:15 PM
crap i couldnt come again. gaarr!!

pinoyboy
2007.12.02, 03:09 PM
crap i couldnt come again. gaarr!!

You missed a lot of close racing again :(

AtlRC
2007.12.02, 09:24 PM
Stock A-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007-2008WinterSeason/120107-StockAMain.htm)

F1 A-Main (http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-results/2007-2008WinterSeason/120107-F1AMain.htm)

Mzfreak
2007.12.02, 09:39 PM
hey patrick have I met that chad guy??

TruReaper(Chad)
2007.12.02, 11:54 PM
Patrick can you post a picture of the layout you have now at your house. I am wondering if its the same one we ran on last time we raced at your house before we started going to the hobby mart.

I will try to make it to a few races.. just hard cause its on the same day we race TC's and im trying to get ready to go to the SnowBird Nationals down in florida.