PDA

View Full Version : MR-02 into AWD

nunot
2007.11.29, 03:14 PM
Can I transform my IWaver 02 into AWD?
If I can please tell me how.
And after that can I put a RML lamborghini countach lp500?

I really need to know!
Hurry up! :)

P.S.:I'm a complete newbie so explain in a easy way :(

Another thing, can any1 post an image of the AWD steering and front diff parts togheter?
I want to know how the steering in the AWD works
:p

Again, thank you very much for your time! :D

arch2b
2007.11.29, 03:52 PM
short answer, yes.

what you would have to do: purchase a rolling awd chassis or all the parts to make one and retrofit the iw-02 electronics into the awd.

yes, you can run the lp500 on an awd however you WILL need a low down adapter for the crystal inorder for it to fit under the roof. this is based on the stock awd electronics. you will have to verify this arrangement with the iw-02 electronics.

my advise, just buy the awd chassis kit. you'll end up spending almost as much money anway and if you include the time/effort it will easily be more.

nunot
2007.11.30, 01:03 PM
short answer, yes.

what you would have to do: purchase a rolling awd chassis or all the parts to make one and retrofit the iw-02 electronics into the awd.

yes, you can run the lp500 on an awd however you WILL need a low down adapter for the crystal inorder for it to fit under the roof. this is based on the stock awd electronics. you will have to verify this arrangement with the iw-02 electronics.

my advise, just buy the awd chassis kit. you'll end up spending almost as much money anway and if you include the time/effort it will easily be more.

I'm going to buy an AWD instead of modifying my IWaver. So, anyway,is this one of those adapters for the crystal to put the lambo body?

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=18739&cat=389&page=1

rayman
2007.12.02, 07:11 PM
I'm going to buy an AWD instead of modifying my IWaver. So, anyway,is this one of those adapters for the crystal to put the lambo body?

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=18739&cat=389&page=1
that look like the thing ya need,, ya have to trim the top case alittle so it will fit,,be careful,good luck! :D