PDA

View Full Version : Current HFAY standings!

Programmers
2007.12.04, 12:11 PM
How about that! Look at how many Stafford Racers are near the top of the board!! We're doing excellent guys and gal!

Well done on the latest results everyone!

Jonny
2007.12.04, 01:17 PM
How about that! Look at how many Stafford Racers are near the top of the board!! We're doing excellent guys and gal!

Well done on the latest results everyone!
Yes! We're all doing well as a club, Lee's on the board too and Chris 'should' take 2nd place under 16's :) Disappointing for Rich this time around as he had a bit of traffic, so I've been told! :o

Jonny

575racer
2007.12.04, 01:25 PM
wow! great places! im sad im still like 71st though :( how come im not registered as 16's and under?

mk2kompressor
2007.12.04, 01:30 PM
well done guys and gal :D

Jonny
2007.12.04, 01:51 PM
wow! great places! im sad im still like 71st though :( how come im not registered as 16's and under?
Well don't feel bad Lee, you've only just got into it! There are a few people labelled strangely this time around. It may have been an input error from our Brian simply.

Jonny

princesslilo
2007.12.04, 02:45 PM
Well don't feel bad Lee, you've only just got into it! There are a few people labelled strangely this time around. It may have been an input error from our Brian simply.

Jonny

Well done to everybody.

@ Lee - Don't forget you have missed a lot of races Lee. Roll on next season when you can start agan and attend all of the races :D

Definately listed in the wrong categories - I'm classed as a boy on one of my races :rolleyes:

Jonny
2007.12.04, 03:01 PM
Well done to everybody.

@ Lee - Don't forget you have missed a lot of races Lee. Roll on next season when you can start agan and attend all of the races :D

Definately listed in the wrong categories - I'm classed as a boy on one of my races :rolleyes:
First post missus! :D ;)

Jonny x

Neomax
2007.12.04, 03:17 PM
Yeah top job peeps, great positions on the boards and i'm already looking forward to next years season!