PDA

View Full Version : F1 vs A1GP

DJ Jackson
2007.12.10, 11:08 PM
It looks like F1,s are a very low production car. I under stand with all the royalties needed.
How about the A1GP cars. There open wheel and cool looking. And it could work well for those of us that like racing open wheel cars. I could even be offered in a ready to paint body for those of us that would like there own city, town, state or what ever.
Or would the royalties be high for those cars to.
Thanks
DJ

will3kgt
2007.12.11, 03:29 PM
I've been watching the A1GP races on the speed channel. Speed channel is actually watchable when NASCAR season is over. :D

BryceVR
2007.12.20, 05:17 AM
It looks like F1,s are a very low production car. I under stand with all the royalties needed.
How about the A1GP cars. There open wheel and cool looking. And it could work well for those of us that like racing open wheel cars. I could even be offered in a ready to paint body for those of us that would like there own city, town, state or what ever.
Or would the royalties be high for those cars to.
Thanks
DJ
A1 GP are almost as Anally Retentive about their royalties as F1. They insisted that the Simulator Mod done for rFactor be removed immediately. They are impossible to negotate with, they don't even know who you talk to about product, just that if they see anything they'll sue. At least F1 has procedures in place.