PDA

View Full Version : TGR Hurda Challenge UK

Jonny
2007.12.17, 02:22 PM
Calling all drivers!

Rising Sun Racing in collaboration with TGR and Stafford Racers UK present the TGR Hurda Challenge 2008.

http://www.risingsunracing.co.uk/images/HurdaChallengeNewClosedcopy.jpg

More information regarding format will be provided soon.

FIRST PLACE PRIZE - Sinister Pro package info below:

http://tgr.com.tr/images/tgr/sinister/sinister1.jpg
http://tgr.com.tr/images/tgr/sinister/sinister2.jpg

Sinister is the best 1/24-27 racer designed so far. After R&D of two years, countless prototypes, CNC hours, litres of cafein Sinister will hit the shelves in 2007. Sinister will change the mini race scene as being the first commercial 1/24-27 full set race chassis. Wide spare and option part support, international race platform and trophies started a new excitement in this segment.

Lowest CG possible

First design target of the Sinister is to achieve lowest center of gravity as possible. Today onroad mini tracks have great traction and smoothness. This emerges the need of a car which has a lower CG then other cars and minimum clearance as a GT car. Motor pod, battery holes, servo position designed to achieve this ultimate goal..

Centrally placed weight

Design of the Sinister not only brings weight down but it also gathers the weight in center rear part. This creates great handling on a 2WD car. Centrally located battery pack and positioning of the motor between two axes makes an ideal weight distribution.

Light Weight Design

Not only the materials used in manufacturing but also the design of Sinister makes the car really lightweight. Unnecessary parts are removed without affecting the durability at the expense of extra machining.

Usage of standard bodies

Sinister does accept Kyosho Autoscale™ and compatible bodies. You can also use lexan bodies which is very popular in open categories

Standard electronics

Even though you can install standart PCB of Kyosho MiniZ™ you can also use industry standart equipments on Sinister.
Sinister mainly designd to use standart RC electronics such as servo,esc and receiver to improve overall performance. You can use any micro servo, esc or receiver as long as it suits by size. Usage of standart servo improves steering dramatically. Spring servo saver of sinister protects servo teeth from virtually any crashes.
Using your receiver on sinister naturally brings the advantage of using your own radio. No need for any extra modules or conversion. Due to wide range of frequencies (2.4Ghz, 40mhz, 75mhz or 27mhz depending on your countries FCC regulations) frequency conflict problems is also minimized.
Last but not the least, standart ESCs improves smoothness in acceleration and brake. It usually creates better punch and also longer times. For the best punch, smoothness and longer times we recommend TGR\'s Spinner series

Easy Camber Caster Adjustment

Easy change of camber caster brace creates great convenience for the racer to adjust his car to tracks characteristics. There are four alternative positions for camber and also four alternative positions for the caster. This makes 16 different alternative front suspension geometry.

High quality materials

Sinister is composed of carbonfiber, 6000series aluminum and stainless steel springs.
All chasis flat parts are CNC machined from high quality carbon fiber plates. This creates great robustness and durability. Also all aluminum parts CNC cut and precision finished and also anodized to make sinister even stronger. Red anodized aluminum parts fullfills Sinister\'slick and agressive image.

Rear suspension adjustment without changing any parts

Sinister's innovative I-Plates makes rear suspension adjustment easier and faster. Although I-Plates are available in different shapes and thicknesses, due to holes on the main chasis there are several alternative positions and mounting styles. So you can easily change car\'s overall character by just changing a single screws place or adding/removing an o-ring

Kit Includes:

* Chassis
* Spinner ESC
* Setup Board
* 20 Shore Slick Tires
* Ball Diff
* Aluminium Front Knuckles
* Ball Bearings
* Instruction Book
* PRO Tips Booklet
* Decal Sheet

Kit Requires:

* Wheels
* Micro Servo
* Receiver
* Body
* Battery

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND PLACE PRIZE - Sinister Spinner ESC – specs below:

Spinner is the first ESC designed specifically for 1/24-1/27 racers.

Forward-Brake-Reverse

It has forward-brake and reverse functions just like you used to.

Lower internal resistance

However due to its low internal resistance and high current capacity it has more punch and longer run time than a regular PCB. FETs used in Spinner are more advanced than 4562s which are commonly used in MiniZ scene. It is equivalent to 1,5 times single row 4562 as the capacity.

Hardware Controlled Forward & Brake

Another advantage of the Spinner is hardware controlled forward and brake. You can accelerate and brake very smoothly that you've never felt in a MiniZ before.

Stand By Mode

Spinner has industries first stand-by function. When you need a break and don't want to power down your vehicle with messing thought the cables all you need to do is to brake for 5secs. This will put spinner into standby mode. While standby, stering will continue to work however there is no chance for your vehicle to escape due to a glitch. Whenever you brake for 5secs, spinner will start to work again.

All of these features bring better lap times and comfortable racing

Technical Specs:

* Proportional Forward-Brake-Reverse
* Single Led No Button Setup
* Footprint: 8mmx38mm
* On Resistance: 0.049ohm
* Max Current: 11.8A (10Sec)
* Continuos Current: 7.6A
* Drive Frequency: 1.2kHz
* Operating voltage: 4 cells (4.8V)
* No switch to reduce resistance
* Features stand-by mode

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PLACE PRIZE – Hurda Body and Mounting Kit (not pictured)

http://www.tgr.com.tr/images/tgr/accs/606700_1.jpg
http://www.tgr.com.tr/images/tgr/accs/606700.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUS ADDITIONAL PRIZES TO BE DECIDED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter, please contact us via the forums or post your interest below - all driver fees must reach us by January 20th 2008.

Fee can be paid via Paypal, Postal Order or Cheque.

Please ONLY use this thread to confirm your interest - not for general discussion.

BmwM3_Evo
2007.12.17, 02:58 PM
Im in, need to speak to you matt!

princesslilo
2007.12.17, 04:14 PM
Just to confirm that I will be racing in this event.

Princesslilo

lsarccc
2007.12.17, 05:44 PM
I'm in :)

Programmers
2007.12.18, 05:37 AM
I'm in too.

Jonny
2007.12.18, 09:42 AM
Thanks to all who have registered interest so far. I believe we have 6 driver positions filled already.

Just a quick mention that the first post has been updated with more info and pics.

Jonny

lsarccc
2007.12.19, 05:59 AM
It would be great if you had some of the Hurda Bodies available on the 30th, is that possible?

I'd like as much time as possible to paint it and also I have a deep loathing of the UK postal service at the moment :mad: :cool:

mk2kompressor
2007.12.19, 06:51 AM
hopefully they will be here soon,all the race stuff has been ordered :D
the bodies will more than likely be already painted for the race due to the tight schedule :eek:
all that will be needed is to fit the supplied mounting kits to your mr02's and away you go,dont worry the paint jobs will be very good ;)
pics will be available of the race bodies and the prizes asap

575racer
2007.12.19, 01:38 PM
im in:D paint sounds intresting

Neomax
2007.12.19, 06:15 PM
i'm in.
I would like to put in a request for a particular shell colour if i may??!?!
Yellow please if possible. :)
Also, will we get to keep the shell?

Jonny
2007.12.19, 07:35 PM
i'm in.
I would like to put in a request for a particular shell colour if i may??!?!
Yellow please if possible. :)
Also, will we get to keep the shell?
Normally I'd say NP but I don't want to start taking colour choices from everybody, so the only fair way is to state that they will be as they come and maybe multicoloured - I'm sure you understand this.

To make it clear, the body and mounting kit that is included with admission is yours to keep.

Jonny

Programmers
2007.12.20, 06:07 AM
That's brilliant! :D

Neomax
2007.12.20, 04:23 PM
Oh i wasn't asking for it to be sprayed yellow FOR me specifically, but if there is a yellow one, i would like first dibbs on it please (is what i meant ;) )

P.S. Jonny, the Staffs forum is down :( , any chance of having a look at it please?

Jonny
2007.12.20, 05:01 PM
Oh i wasn't asking for it to be sprayed yellow FOR me specifically, but if there is a yellow one, i would like first dibbs on it please (is what i meant ;) )

P.S. Jonny, the Staffs forum is down :( , any chance of having a look at it please?
I see, I will check to see what colours turned up and if so, that's fine.

Surely you don't mean the SRUK forum, that's been down since November?! Should be back very shortly.

Jonny

Programmers
2007.12.20, 07:48 PM
atfreeforum is down because of maintenance. The was a notice earlier today.

Jonny
2007.12.21, 03:35 AM
atfreeforum is down because of maintenance. The was a notice earlier today.
I see, when I checked last night after Mal had posted, that one was up so I assumed he could only be talking about our main one :D

Jonny

575racer
2007.12.21, 11:36 AM
both forums down? strange! When do you want payemnt by? hehe i should have my overland by next meet it just came before xmas!

Programmers
2007.12.21, 04:06 PM
Tut tut Liam...

To enter, please contact us via the forums or post your interest below - all driver fees must reach us by January 20th 2008.

575racer
2007.12.22, 07:02 AM
sorry :o :( ill get the money sorted after xmas

mk2kompressor
2007.12.22, 12:27 PM
9 spaces left!!!

princesslilo
Nobby
Arthur
programmers
neomax
bmwm3evo
575 racer

Jonny
2007.12.27, 09:03 AM
Update: 8 Positions Left

Currently Pre Registered:

Princesslilo
Nobby
Arthur
Programmers
Neomax
Bmwm3evo
575 racer
Big ben

Programmers
2007.12.27, 10:38 AM
Those two lists are exactly the same even though a spot has been taken, lol.

Jonny
2007.12.27, 04:14 PM
Tom, Matt's post was made but he didn't post the correct number of drivers, which is why I reposted. Some of us are only human. The information is now correct.

Jonny

mk2kompressor
2007.12.27, 05:01 PM
my bad :o
dont forget everyone needs a 98mm mid mount 02 for this :)

Neomax
2007.12.27, 06:00 PM
I'll check my mounts with you on the 30th Matt, just to make sure the one i have will suffice.

mk2kompressor
2007.12.27, 06:07 PM
the stock plastic one will do mal if you can bear to run non alloy :p

edit;

i think the xmas drinks are still working hic

post fixed

Jonny
2007.12.27, 06:12 PM
There are no limits on mounts - the rules state 98mm Wheelbase MAX only, so that should suffice for everybody no matter what they run.

Jonny

575racer
2007.12.28, 07:54 AM
stock i-waver mm alright?

Jonny
2007.12.28, 07:57 AM
Lee, yes see above post.

mk2kompressor
2007.12.28, 08:24 AM
ok after me getting a little confused(im blaming the sauce again)you can run any 2wd car up to 98mm

Jonny
2008.01.02, 08:23 PM
Update 7 positions left:

Currently Pre Registered (Please remember your race fees ASAP):

Princesslilo *Paid
Nobby
Arthur
Programmers
Neomax
Bmwm3evo
575 racer
Big ben
Jammnjp

Thanks, Jonny

Programmers
2008.01.03, 05:11 AM
Who can we make the PayPal payment to?

Jonny
2008.01.03, 05:15 AM
PM or mail me for more info please.

Jonny

Jonny
2008.01.10, 05:28 PM
UPDATE:

Main Banner updated with info.

New Driver List:

Princesslilo *Paid
Nobby
Arthur
Programmers *Paid
Neomax
Bmwm3evo
575 racer
Big ben
Brianmidnite

Thank you all

Jonny

Jonny
2008.01.12, 04:37 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Event main prize updated on banner! The winner will now receive a complete ready to run TGR Sinister with Custom Hurda Body! This set will include the Sinister Pro set, plus 27mhz AM receiver, mini servo and will be setup ready for the RCP :D

The track layout will be as follows (the tight hairpin corner after the start/finish may be removed):

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/staffordracers/MISCELLANEOUS/3HourEnduranceTrack.jpg

Received:

Princesslilo *Paid
Nobby
Arthur *Paid
Programmers *Paid
Neomax
Bmwm3evo
575 racer *Paid
Big ben
Brianmidnite

Closing date for registration is Sunday week, 20th January.

Thank you all,

Jonny

Jonny
2008.01.17, 05:39 AM
Update - 3 Days to go until Registration closes:

Received:

Princesslilo *Paid
Nobby *Paid
Arthur *Paid
Programmers *Paid
Neomax
Bmwm3evo *Paid
575 racer *Paid
Big ben *Paid
Brianmidnite *Paid

Thank you!

Jonny

Programmers
2008.01.17, 12:52 PM
I still ent got my car back Matt!! I'm gonna need it if you want me to enter your competition! What happened to Wednesday mate?? :p

mk2kompressor
2008.01.19, 10:10 PM
sorry tom,it had a little problem,after fitting 4 different sets of 4652's,i found the motor wire for + had snapped inside the silicone,it was working on/off so didnt even check:(
at least i found it now and not you on sunday:eek:

do you want it before or shall i bring it with me?

Neomax
2008.01.20, 01:37 AM
Sorry people, i wont be making the TGR challenge, my Nan died on Monday just gone and the funeral is on Monday 28th, in Doncaster, so i'll be at my parents over that weekend. sorry its short notice to drop out, but sadly these things can't be predicted.

@Brian, any chance i could run my HFAY at yours sometime please? so i dont miss the first of the season.

Sorry if this makes problems for your travelling Tom :( i wish the situation was different, but i cant do much about it.

Have a good race guys and good luck with the HFAY opening track, see you all at the next meet.

Mal.

mk2kompressor
2008.01.20, 02:22 AM
mal,
its no problem,sorry for your loss.
dont worry about tom,we will get him there somehow

Programmers
2008.01.20, 07:47 AM
Mal, not a problem mate. I'll make me own way there. My dad trusts me to take the motorways now hehe. Take it easy mate, see you later.

Matt, thanks a lot mate. Could you have it posted to me for Wednesday please??

That'd be a MASSIVE help.

Tom.

BrianMidnight
2008.01.20, 08:53 AM
@Brian, any chance i could run my HFAY at yours sometime please? so i dont miss the first of the season.

No probs, but it has to be on or before the 31st

Jonny
2008.01.20, 11:52 AM
Sorry to hear that Mal, take care & see you when you're ready.

Jonny

Jonny
2008.01.20, 03:31 PM
TGR Hurda Challenge - Driver Lineup:

Princesslilo
Nobby
Arthur
Programmers
Bmwm3evo
575 racer
Big ben
Brianmidnite
John

More info will be posted shortly.

Jonny

mk2kompressor
2008.01.20, 03:59 PM
my cousin is called john:D

Neomax
2008.01.20, 04:48 PM
Cheers Brian, i'll arrange with you when we can do it.
Thanks.

Mal.

Programmers
2008.01.20, 04:58 PM
Hey Matt. Can you do that then?

mk2kompressor
2008.01.20, 05:12 PM
sure dude,i sent a reply on msn:)

Programmers
2008.01.20, 06:52 PM
Thanks Matt, I look forward to getting that bad boy back!

Programmers
2008.01.21, 01:43 AM
I'm quite excited about this competition and in thinking about it, I have a question...

How long before the race/races take place will we have to use the track for tune and testing?

Cheers.

Jonny
2008.01.21, 03:13 AM
Hopefully by the time the track is down and everything is setup, the bodies are given out and mounted you should have a minimum of 30 minutes open practice.

Jonny

Programmers
2008.01.21, 09:02 AM
Excellent! :)

575racer
2008.01.21, 02:22 PM
sounds good! had a bit of an emergency and broke both antenaes on my tx's:eek: can i buy a spare of someone on sunday? (kt5)

Neomax
2008.01.21, 05:45 PM
Hey Liam, i have to ask, as you seem to break your cars/components, on a regular basis, what do you do with them? ;) lol

Programmers
2008.01.22, 05:52 AM
Liam, is it for the Kt 5?? If so, then I've got loads've spares.

Wolf
2008.01.22, 06:22 AM
Matt I'm excited to see painted shells. Any progress so far to share with us?

mk2kompressor
2008.01.22, 06:31 AM
ok one sneak peak at a race body;)

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/hurdapaint001.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/hurdapaint006.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/hurdapaint008.jpg

the sinister prize body will be a little bit special:D and we have another special one as a seperate prize:cool:

ill let you in on colours used so far,
silver
blue
purple
orange
red
white

mk2kompressor
2008.01.22, 06:41 AM
also the mounting kits,these are hand cut from grp all 16 of them:eek::D

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/tgrhurdamount007.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/tgrhurdamount001.jpg

these will fit both rm and mm with plenty of room for disc dampers,you can run any wheel combo upto +3.5 front +3 rear without any rubbing and the 0 ring mountings hold up to abuse;)

Programmers
2008.01.22, 10:41 AM
That's ace Matt. Lovely paint job!!

Did you post my car Monday, like you said??

mk2kompressor
2008.01.22, 11:46 AM
no sorry mate,ive sent it next day recorded today though:)

Programmers
2008.01.22, 12:05 PM
Excellent!! Thank you!!

575racer
2008.01.22, 01:09 PM
Hey Liam, i have to ask, as you seem to break your cars/components, on a regular basis, what do you do with them? ;) lol

lol! im rubbish with antenaes, lose small things and snap solder conections (overland servo wire broke last night :( )

tom- yup its kt5. how much you want for it?

matt: bloody hell nice paint! glad we can run rm, dont have any mm h-plates:o

BmwM3_Evo
2008.01.22, 02:49 PM
im liking the colour fade on that paint, and ive got stiggy ready ;).

What would be better, the sticker on the outside or my cardboard cut out on the inside :P, not sure what the clearance is like.

Nice work on the mounting kits though.

Chris

Jonny
2008.01.22, 07:41 PM
TGR Hurda Challenge - Driver Lineup:

Princesslilo
Nobby
Arthur
Programmers
Bmwm3evo
575 racer
Big ben
Brianmidnite
John
Jason
Ryan

Jonny

Programmers
2008.01.23, 02:40 AM
Any news on schedule and how things will be running that day??

Jonny
2008.01.23, 03:27 AM
Keep your eyes open today for the days schedule :D

Jonny

Jonny
2008.01.23, 05:47 PM
OK so the Hurda Challenge is nearly upon us and the driver lineup is set:

1.Princesslilo
2.Nobby
3.Arthur
4.Programmers
5.Bmwm3evo
6.575 racer
7.Big ben
8.Brianmidnite
9.John
10.Jason
11.Ryan

Full address is: Wildwood Community Center, Winchester Court, Stafford, ST17 4RA

Arrival at 1pm, setup of track and pits (Please note all pits will be in the adjoining small hall and NOT in the track room).

As soon as the track and pits are setup, registration and frequencies and timing tags will be confirmed with all drivers.

The Hurda bodies and mounting kits will be handed out and any help/questions on mounting these to your car will be given.

Open practice will commence once all bodies are mounted and checked. We plan on allowing at least 30 minutes of practice on the race track layout.

All driver names will be placed in a 'hat' and picked at random to determine heats at all times.

The first names drawn will make up Heat 1, and so on.

Races will be 8 minutes long, please make sure you are ready on time. A 5 minute announcement will be made prior to each race start.

Based on a simple knockout tournament, the last place driver from each heat is removed, the remainder go on to the next round.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/staffordracers/MISCELLANEOUS/2008HurdaHeats.jpg

REMEMBER THIS IS MEANT TO BE FUN FOR ALL - PLEASE OBSERVE THESE MINOR GUIDELINES TO HELP THINGS FLOW AS SMOOTHLY AS POSSIBLE :D

After the event, the track will be opened up for more free practice and we will run some timed races. At approximately 8pm-8.30pm, we will break the track to setup for Season 5, Track 1 of How Fast Are You? Those who have paid for the TGR Hurda Challenge will be admitted free, as will newcomers racing with us for the first time. All other drivers will be charged the £5 usual rate.

As always and as is tradition, the grill will be running and burgers, sausages and rolls will be available to eat, please feel free to donate anything - food is free in any case as most of you know!

Thank you all,

Jonny, Matt & Brian

Programmers
2008.01.23, 06:45 PM
A hat!?!!! :eek:

Will it be based on points or will it be like a tournament?

Jonny
2008.01.23, 07:03 PM
Please be patient for the heat structure, as I've said on the SRUK forum!

Jonny

Jonny
2008.01.24, 03:40 AM
Final Heat Structure added

Jonny

BmwM3_Evo
2008.01.24, 06:52 PM
It took me AGES to understand the structure, it all wasnt adding up for me, then i realised in Heat 3, round 1 theres 3 drives :$.

Sounds kool though, Good luck to everyone,

Chris

mk2kompressor
2008.01.26, 07:53 PM
the 1st prize rtr sinister with 2 batt packs made and the bodies:cool:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/tgrhurdabodies011.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/tgrhurdabodies002.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/tgrhurdabodies024.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/tgrhurdabodies018.jpg

good luck everyone:D

Jonny
2008.01.28, 07:49 AM
TGR HURDA CHALLENGE UK 2008 RESULTS

CONGRATULATIONS TO BEN!

http://www.risingsunracing.co.uk/images/Ben TGR 2008 ChampJ1024.jpg

http://www.risingsunracing.co.uk/images/TGR Hurda Challenge 2008 FinalistsNJ1024.jpg

http://www.risingsunracing.co.uk/images/Matt & BenJ1024.jpg

Please see the following link for more photos:

http://www.staffordracers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=415.msg3650#new

Jonny

Jonny
2008.01.30, 05:11 AM
TGR Hurda Challenge UK 2008 - Video of Final (http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/mk2kompressor/?action=view&current=TGRHurdaChallengeUK2008-FINAL.flv)

I'd just like to say that I think I can speak for everyone who knows Ben that he wholeheartedly deserved this win - brought a lump to my throat.

All the drivers did a superb job, having next to no practice with their cars with the lexan Hurda body and Rising Sun Racing MR-02 mounting kits. Very agile as you can imagine and this combined with the knockout random heat draws made for varied and interesting races.

Jonny

Programmers
2008.01.30, 06:06 AM
Yeah, very interesting racing indeed!! Those bodies were so damn light!!

Wolf
2008.01.30, 07:19 AM
You've used regular 12gr Hurda bodies.
We have 3-4gr alternative light bodies also which are not on the market yet. Imagine another 10% total weight reduction in the car.

Even the with the same weight due to a total weight rule; think of carrying a weight over your head or in your shoe.

Thanks for everyone participating in this event and we hope you've had good time.

Jonny
2008.01.30, 07:49 AM
Thanks for your comments Wolf and to TGR for their sponsorship of this event. I can safely say we all had a great time and Ben Tunks is now enjoying his Sinister setup :D

Let me know if you need anything extra other than what we discussed.

Jonny

mk2kompressor
2008.01.30, 12:30 PM
it bought a lump to my throat too jonny(as you know lol)i think that was the first time ive ever hugged my bro too:eek:

thanks again to wolf and all at tgr for all the great prizes:D

princesslilo
2008.01.30, 02:16 PM
A big thanks to Wolf & TGR for giving us the opportunity to participate in this event and for providing the prizes - a great day was had by all! Congrats to Jonny and Matt for being great hosts.

@ MK2 - There's nothing wrong with a bit of male bonding every now and again - you have every right to be proud of him - he was ace :D

mk2kompressor
2008.02.01, 05:02 PM
the words of the winner as posted on staffordracers.co.uk

Hey people, its Big Ben here sorry i took time to reply i just got set up.
Thankyou for your congratulation. I was thrilled just to win a race but then to win the tournament with top prize.
There were people that in other race conditions would have kicked my butt but the hurda shells we were using were so stable and the fact i had a midmounted engine i had a great centre of gravity. It allowed me to feather the throttle like an F1 car to keep a tight corner.
It was extremely difficult. I think Nobby had few probs with his car which played to my advantage a little. I think heat 2 i just scraped through to beat BMW EVO for third place but after that i amazed myself. I somehow managed to keep lead most of the time especially in the final but because i was quite far ahead i felt unusually comfortable. You know what its like when you are leading a tight 1st & 2nd place battle and you wipe out under the pressure, i was lucky enough not to be there. I couldnt believe i won. My brother MK2 Kompressor is my mechanic until i completely learn my stuff, I need to throw my car at the wall and put it back together to really be good. I get that racing driver thrill when i race its cool. Probably why i play so many racing ps games. Im gonna tell the mrs im going away for few days when GT5 comes out for ps3. I want my miniZ racing to be like prostreet - drift, grip, drag, top speed run cars. Just need time.......