PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Z Racing in Milwaukee, WI - Mini Speedway RC

schmenzer
2007.12.18, 09:06 PM
Are you an RC Car racing enthusiast in Milwaukee or Southeastern Wisconsin interested in Mini and Micro RC cars like Mini-Zs, xMods, iWavers, Firelap Nanoracers?

Come join us for fun and competition on a professional rc race track on the East Side of Milwaukee.

We have a dedicated space for the track in a 1200 sq/ft facility. The track and associated usable space is about 800 sq/ft and the track can occupy an area of about 18 x 30 feet depending on the layout. The remainder of the facility is dedicated to an RC airplane manufacturing business.

At this time we are a club with specific hours for racing and practice. I have been getting in several days a week practice doing HFAY Time Trials and we've had a get together with several folks already. I plan on being ready for the 2008 OLPS races and to also have a weekly race. Check the schedule for info on when and where we are racing.

We are looking for anyone who thinks they might enjoy sharing a fun filled, yet competitive racing environment with us.

We have RCP Track - A total of 4 Wide Ls and a Wide Oval plus some extra track.

We also have a Core Speedway timing system and transponders.

I've been working on the website at:

Mini Speedway RC (http://www.minispeedway.com)

While we do have a good, permanent location we are open to taking the track to other locations around Southeastern Wisconsin. Shoot me a note if you have an idea! greg@minispeedway.com