PDA

View Full Version : dusting off some old bodies

mikey
2007.12.23, 09:36 PM
today i picked up a MA010 AWD readyset, and i decided to dust off some of my old gear. about 8 years ago, i picked up my MR 010 and i went nuts in the mini z world. its been about 6 years that i havent really run my old car anymore. as im just getting back into the hobby, i would like to replace some of my old cars. namely these two

a peugeot 206 (which i already fitted to my AWD)
http://www.michaelanthonygarcia.com/mini%20z/IMG_0037.jpg

and a toyota MR2 spyder
http://www.michaelanthonygarcia.com/mini%20z/IMG_0038.jpg

please excuse the crappy cameraphone quality.

anybody know where i can get some new ones?

marc
2007.12.25, 06:36 PM
These bodies were made by a third party company called Mini Power. Unfortunetly, they no longer make bodies, and I don't even know if they exist anymore at all. I think Dean may still have some 206's left, that's where I got my beautiful white with carbon hood 206 from. Other than that, there is always ebay. I've seen one or two pop up now and then. But forget any on line stores, nobody will have these in stock as they are old bodies. I suggest looking into the newer 06-07 bodies for the AWD!

mikey
2007.12.26, 12:17 AM
These bodies were made by a third party company called Mini Power. Unfortunetly, they no longer make bodies, and I don't even know if they exist anymore at all. I think Dean may still have some 206's left, that's where I got my beautiful white with carbon hood 206 from. Other than that, there is always ebay. I've seen one or two pop up now and then. But forget any on line stores, nobody will have these in stock as they are old bodies. I suggest looking into the newer 06-07 bodies for the AWD!

thanks, i guess my toyota and 206 will stay where they are. i did have my LHS order me a white STI body for the AWD. i also have a lexus sc430 that i want to fit to the AWD.

wish me luck!

mk2kompressor
2007.12.26, 05:30 AM
search ebay uk,there have been a couple re-listed loads of times now,both mr2 and 306(i have a silver 306)