PDA

View Full Version : Official Responce to the ToyEast service post

fangel
2007.12.27, 02:32 AM
Dear fellow member,

I really mean no disrespect for what some of the member has experience with our store, I have not intension of locking or removing this post for good just because it is bad reputation for business, it's just that I feel that it is just a flame war between some of the members and this is not good for the board and the community.

I would personally replied to the post directly, but I feel that people would think that I'm just trying to helping my own company and not being unbiased about it.
I personally feel that some of the situation are unique and deserve a proper judgment. Car does fail, even for a Kyosho. It would be unfair put a judgment on a product by just one individual who had had written the post on pure individual experience , since this will prevent other members who might be wishing to get some unbiased review or insight about a product.

I respect each and every member point of view about our store and our service, I personally do not feel that we are perfect and we do have our own internal problem regarding how to deal with problematic order, I know you might not be directly be involved with retailing business but I think you would understand how different each individual handles problems differently. I tend to stand on the customer end, but our other staff "May" tends to stands on the opposite end, which makes the refund and return process very difficult. I personally feel sorry for the individuals that has to go through this process with her. But as I said, it's company policy and I personally would try to help each and every of the members out. However I could not change her personality and point of view.

If anyone had any trouble or would like helps with our store or our product, please contact me directly after filing for a CS case.

I'm here for the community and not here for business. I personally apologize, if anyone feels that I'm disrespectful to any of involving member. I'm sorry for all things happen.

icelock
2007.12.28, 07:27 PM
Dear fangel,

I think I should be the one to apologize instead of you on behalf of my previous post, which may be offensive for you.

To all who have ordered Iwaver 05 and didn't experience any problem with the product, I envy you.

Why I didn't buy a Kyosho? It's AWD.

I really liked it that I ordered another one when the first transaction was having a problem. I could have ended with two units. But decided to cancel the first one.

Yes, you are right that car does fail even for a Kyosho. But at the very least, Toyeast should ship a RTR product that works out of the box. This is simply unacceptable for me. I don't know if for others this would be fine.

As I have previously said, I can deal with minor problems.

I was about to check the differentials to see if I can tighten it to make it a crawler. I found another problem. I simply can't remove 1 of the wheels. It seems that on its assembly it was tightened with such a force that it's axle/nut lost threads and were now stuck together. Turning the nut either direction results to nothing. Is there any other way to remove this? The knuckle is attached to the tie rods via screw. But it was neither a screw nor a pin-clip that it was attached to the hubs. The hubs is attached to the arms via screw above and pin-clips below.

Tim Johnson
2007.12.29, 01:23 PM
Dear fangel,

Yes, you are right that car does fail even for a Kyosho. But at the very least, Toyeast should ship a RTR product that works out of the box. This is simply unacceptable for me. I don't know if for others this would be fine.

Please remember that this is a hobby. :)

icelock
2007.12.30, 04:04 AM
I am yet to see buying a brand new receiver (in this case a receiver-esc combo) that doesn't work. RC hobby doesn't include fixing a broken electronic circuit, replacing chips, transistors, resistors, capacitors, diodes, etc. Schematics are not included.

If it doesn't work because some parts need assembly or are not attached or misplaced or some parts requires tuning, balancing, breaking-in, etc. that would be fine.

Please remember that this is a hobby. :)

fangel
2007.12.30, 09:54 PM
As I have previously said, I'm made the post to apologized about the upsetting experience you had with our product and our service. I really want to change your experience and make up for your lost. We had shipped out many iwaver 05 and had not heard about broken electronics other from you. I know that Hobby grade product does not involve fixing and modding electronics. That is why I made this post in regarding to yours and other's experience with our product and our store.

Regarding Kyosho's failure rate, our store does sell Kyosho as well, and we had heard many chassis that arrived broken or stopped working after some play time. All these aside, I'm still sorry about all your bad experience you had with our store.