PDA

View Full Version : Best motor for MR02

minizforever
2007.12.29, 02:28 PM
Hi, I have an MR02 and I was just wondering what would be the best most powerful all around motor for a 4562 2X2 FET stack? I race and run on RCP. Thanks in advance

byebye
2007.12.29, 06:05 PM
The Atomic Stock is a really torquey motor. The Speedy NM is a good one also. For a 2x2 you could run a T2 on a 9T pinion and it would be really fast.

Kris

minizforever
2007.12.29, 10:35 PM
I would get the T2 as that is a pretty fast motor. But are you sure it wouldnt put any pressure that could burn the electronics up because its such a high powered motor?

byebye
2007.12.30, 12:32 AM
2x2 is pretty good. If you can add a 3rd stack that would help. That's why I first recommended the Atomic Stock bb.

The T2 would be really fast though.

Kris

CristianTabush
2007.12.30, 02:54 PM
There is no readily available motor out there that will burn up a 2x2 stack.

On that note, I would stay away from the T2 in an MR-02 because it simply is too much power to race with. The MR-02 is about balance. I recommend running a motor such as the PN Racing Saber or something similar. You could even run somthing like an S03, which is the most power the average racer can handle on an RCP track.

Honestly, something like an Atomic Stock as bye bye said, with stacked FETs should be more than enough. Out of all the Mini-Z motors tested on an actual Dyno, this was the one that produced the second most amount of power (after stock R) due to it having RIDICULOUS torque in contrast to others. So give it a HUGE Pinion on a large track and you'll get top speed.

minizforever
2007.12.31, 11:55 AM
Alright, thanks for the info guys I appreciate it...