2008.01.02, 11:24 PM
Was this from yesterday? Envy...

yasuji
2008.01.02, 11:58 PM
Was this from yesterday? Envy...
no it was from this past sunday

NOMOTORLIMIT
2008.01.22, 11:23 AM
HAD A BLAST THIS PAST WEEKEND AT YOUR TRACK! See you tonight at the other cool place...RCKenon.

mikez
2008.01.24, 10:35 AM
W:Dats up Grant, my pan is almost done so when is your next track day?

briankstan
2008.01.24, 11:39 AM
Nice :D What's the location that you have the room inside to setup up that size of track?

yasuji
2008.01.24, 12:15 PM
Nice :D What's the location that you have the room inside to setup up that size of track?

the shop....
is actually my motorcycle race shop.....

rharris
2008.01.24, 12:32 PM
Sup Grant? I saw you shooting video on Sunday. Are you going to post anything from the 30min AAA mains?

Brian, the Kenon track is conventional racing. But Grant's track is all about speed and fun.

Last Sunday he held a AAA Main event where the A mains were 30 min long each. The only requirement was that you had to have a modified car so your cells would dump and you would be forced to pit.

Lot's of fun and very cool to watch.

briankstan
2008.01.24, 01:12 PM
I'm jeaolous for sure. :eek:

our main problem here in Salt Lake is finding a place to race that is larger than the typical garage, especially in the winter.

We have the track, we have the timing system, we have the racers, we just can't seem to find the space to set it all up indoors... very frusterating to say the least.

Renting isn't practical, and non of the hobby shops in the area even carry mini-z or any other small scale racers. :(

yasuji
2008.01.24, 01:50 PM
Sup Grant? I saw you shooting video on Sunday. Are you going to post anything from the 30min AAA mains?

Brian, the Kenon track is conventional racing. But Grant's track is all about speed and fun.

Last Sunday he held a AAA Main event where the A mains were 30 min long each. The only requirement was that you had to have a modified car so your cells would dump and you would be forced to pit.

Lot's of fun and very cool to watch.

im working on the footage that i took on sunday......60 min worth....:eek:
and ill edit it into 8 min .....:D
proably about 6 hrs of work....lol.....hopefully have it done tomorrow

rharris
2008.01.24, 04:30 PM
im working on the footage that i took on sunday......60 min worth....:eek:
and ill edit it into 8 min .....:D
proably about 6 hrs of work....lol.....hopefully have it done tomorrow

Nice!!! make sure you get a few frames of that awsome orange and silver pan car. man... that guy was fast. :D

yasuji
2008.01.28, 11:36 AM
Nice!!! make sure you get a few frames of that awsome orange and silver pan car. man... that guy was fast. :D
MPT MINI Z TRACK Tripple A main 30 min enduros part 1 and 2 are live on YOUTUBE
It was a great event and most of all we all had tons of fun the next event is scheduled for feb 9th and 10th 2008
enjoy:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phphfHYw1-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1YXAVnSadA

DJ Kyosho
2008.01.28, 12:05 PM
I like the ending of video #1 LOL!

NOMOTORLIMIT
2008.01.28, 04:00 PM
WOW!!! I can't wait already, for the next event. This time, we're bringing our tents and camp at MPT Campgrounds....:D

AWESOME VIDS!!! Definitely on my favorites. I have a generic acct, and soon as I have an actual one, will definitely leave comment.:)

Thanks, Grant for the VITAL SIGNS....hahah! :D;):eek::cool:

DJ Kyosho
2008.01.28, 04:11 PM
Thanks, Grant for the VITAL SIGNS....hahah! :D;):eek::cool:

Vital Signs???? I need speakers for my work computer!!!

rharris
2008.01.29, 01:11 AM
Cool vid Grant.

Awesome event. Thanks again. Looking forward to next time. Hmm wed anniversary is the 10th.... I'm sure she'll understand :D