europe that sell pn racing stuff

xeonidas

HaCo
2008.01.03, 04:44 PM
hi,

does pn racing know any e-shops in

xeonidas

You could contact http://www.aitec.be, they do PN stuff and are from Belgium. Also technicalrp.com, have no experience with them.

crazyracer
2008.01.03, 04:49 PM
hi,

does pn racing know any e-shops in

xeonidas

if you are in USA, you can go to www.rckenon.com (http://www.rckenon.com)

xoxide
2008.01.03, 07:05 PM
Um crazyracer... Estonia isnt in the US. He already said in Europe.

HaCo
2008.01.04, 03:54 AM
I love estonia because of their great rally drivers!!! :D :D

xeonidas
2008.01.04, 04:07 AM
thank you! :D :D

but does anyone know any more e shops that sell pn racing stuff in europe

RobinZ
2008.02.08, 04:53 AM
I found this one:

http://www.atomic-shop.de

They also have a PN section, clearly not as big as the Atm section. I will certainly buy from this one, so I have no experience with them yet.

Generally, its hard to find a shop that has it all in Europe...and is nearby, reducing shipping time and costs. I was a bit disappointed by the high shipping costs by the well sorted shops overseas. Some parts could be send in an envelope and hardly weigh any more than a letter. Why would this have to cost 25$ or so?

I found myself ordering from all kinds of shops incl ebay from all over the world last months. It is one of the main Mini-Z sports next to the driving and tweaking itself.;)

Red Team
2008.02.08, 05:44 AM
THanks for the link RobinZ.
Although at our club we buy most of our parts from USA, it might be useful sometime. Because of the Euro / USD exchange rate, we choosed to buy from USA cause even with taxes and shipping it might be cheaper than buying in Europe. We don't find much difference in shipping fees from overseas, except they are in USD instead of Euro, which it's cheaper in our currency. And if you combine more than few parts for an order, it's even better. Or we didn't find the right shop in Europe, may be !

RobinZ
2008.02.08, 06:18 AM
Hi Red Team, you are lucky to be a club member. (I should look for a club or may be even start one). Combining orders with local club members reduces shipping costs. Then it certainly makes sense to buy from USA, especially due to good exchange rates and well sorted shops.

I found myself doing mainly small purchases. A gear here, some springs there, a motor there, then gear got ripped.. new gear here...AWD wheel set there..
Then a swift and cheap shipping is the way to go and the actual purchase cost and exchange rates do not matter that much. I bought my AWD ready set at kenon, it took 3 weeks, not to blame Kenons, they offered great service as far as I can judge from one order, but Dutch customs :mad::(@#$%%, they held it for more than a week and added 44 Euro VAT...bye, bye exchange rate and profit. So, I may have a bit of an overseas ordering trauma here...
Ooh forgot this one: Technical RP, Spain, no experience but more PN than the german site.

http://www.technicalrp.com/catalog/miniz-c-50.html?language=en

Red Team
2008.02.08, 06:50 AM
Yea, ussually I make the order for most of the guys at club, mainly tires and small parts. Furthermore, I did another thing: I've become good friend with a guy in USA where I ordered motors for Mini Z and xmods and he buy for me a lot at stuff from whatever shop I want. Somehow his shipping charges are a lot chepear comparising with the ones from shops. Moreover cause I make consistent orders, he give me a discount as well. And in 10 days the order it's here all the time!
Now we're planing to open an online shop with PN parts and I guess we can send parts to other European countries as well...cause as you said...it seems in high demand. So, stay tuned...you might have another shop to choose from !
Alex from TRP Spain, it's a nice guy..I spoke with him..but didn't order anything yet.

RobinZ
2008.02.08, 07:01 AM
Great!!
You should do that!
I will stay tuned.

mini-z
2008.02.08, 02:48 PM
...I was a bit disappointed by the high shipping costs by the well sorted shops overseas...

R, if you select "USPS First-Class Mail International", shipping from shop.tinyrc.com is pretty inexpensive. We've had a ton of European orders since the dollar started declining. And while we're a bit low at present, we have a ton of PN stuff coming in soon. :)

RobinZ
2008.02.09, 06:53 AM
Hey Admin, I checked it at the shop and, fair enough, $1.68 to ship a pair of 28T diff gears is :):):)

Thx (some other US shops did not give me this option)

Red Team
2008.02.11, 10:11 AM
I wanted to check as well the prices at the shop, but my country it's not on the list. Would you add it, please ?

ocean rodeo
2008.04.06, 12:21 PM
Um crazyracer... Estonia isnt in the US. He already said in Europe.

Isn't Estonia a suburb of glendale:D

andreophile
2008.04.16, 01:23 PM
Um crazyracer... Estonia isnt in the US.
It's only a matter of time.
Kidding :D