PDA

View Full Version : Iwaver INT020: Rx compatibility...

pdugue
2008.01.08, 10:23 AM
Hi guys,

I live in France and I just ordered a new 2008 Iwaver Mini Cooper RTR set at ToyEast. I usually fly planes and helis using my Futaba T9CP but I also have Kyosho electric 1/10 buggy that sleep on the shelf for 10 years :(
Time to wake up! So do you know what brand/model of 27mhz FM / 2 or 3CH receiver are compatible with INT020 Tx?

Another question: is there a possibility to use INT020 to control original Mini-Z (27mhz AM) series?

Cheers

Pascal

fangel
2008.01.11, 01:03 AM
Pascal,
On Behave of the community, I would like to welcome you to the forum.
INT020 is compatible with most of the major Japanese brand receiver.
I have personally tested that Futaba brand would work well with the TX.
I have not tested the other brand for compatibility.
Also the TX is a FM 2CH, so it would not have the 3CH control capability.

The INT020 does not come with exchangeable module box, so you could not switch out the module box to allow both AM and FM capability. I would recommend that looks at the Inopo AFM3 TX, which has all of the above functions.

pdugue
2008.01.11, 04:18 AM
I have personally tested that Futaba brand would work well with the TX.

THX Fangel.

I've seen R203HF is in stock at Toyeast but it's a dual-conversion receiver. Is it OK with INT020? Does single and dual conversion Futaba receivers work?

I don't see exchangeable modules for Inopo Tx at Toyeast (I would like a 27 mHz AM and a 40mHz FM). Where can I find this products?

Regards

fangel
2008.01.11, 05:18 AM
Pdugue,

I have not tried it with a dual conversion, so I can't confirm it.
Also we are actually out of stock for the module box, we should be restocking fairly soon.

pdugue
2008.01.11, 12:35 PM
Also we are actually out of stock for the module box, we should be restocking fairly soon.
Fine. I stay tuned...

It's nearly impossible to find a french retailer that sell 27mHz FM Rx: I must order it in Asia or USA and the return will be quite difficult (and expensive) in case of non-compatibility.
Due to that, it will be a great help if you could test Futaba R203HF Rx with INT020 for me so I could buy it at Toyeast.

fangel
2008.01.13, 11:07 PM
I couldn't test the R203HF for you, but base on what I see on the spec.
I believe it will work with no problem, I'm fairly confident that it should.

pdugue
2008.01.14, 10:35 AM
Thanks ;)