PDA

View Full Version : Overland shock springs

Apie
2008.01.22, 12:51 PM
I have the spring set, and tried the yellow ( hard) in the rear, but I am not sure I like it. Then I tried the green, and it seems a bit too soft. It says the green are normal, but I think the stock are a little harder then the green.

I run on linoleum and wood floor, and bump over carpet too.

What spring do you guys use? When I get home I'm going to try yellow up front, and see how that feels, even tho I know its not right, I just want to see how the car handles.

575racer
2008.01.22, 01:35 PM
i have the lssm on mine, and i lost a stock spring (buggers roll away super easy) so now i have firelap mono-shock springs on there. theyre about 1mm shorter but you dont notice it with the lssm mod tbh.

Apie
2008.01.22, 02:43 PM
I have no idea of what any of those acronyms mean.

In short, what springs (color) do you use?

Apie
2008.01.22, 02:47 PM
ok, i looked and found. Is this mod mainly for extending the suspension? I don't see how it could improve the handling. If it does, please explain how.

Does it also improve ground clearance? that would be nice, but i can't tell from the pics.

575racer
2008.01.22, 04:11 PM
it will roll over alot, but it raises it alot higher. mines at max height it can go to (unless i mod the front arm) if your keeping it indoors, theres no point. ill try and get a pic later of mine.