PDA

View Full Version : 4 sale

JJRACING
2008.01.28, 05:09 PM
well, I have to do it. I'm selling everything mini-z related. I figured i'd post here first before e-bay.
MR-01...
MR-02MM...
AWD...
F1...
AWD parts car.
these cars are all set up with aftermarket parts. includes FUTABA controller that holds up to 10 cars. more spare parts that i can handle including tires and rims. 10 sets of intellect 750 batteries, 1 set of orion batteries, 2 lacrosse chargers, 1 discharge tray, and a plano phantom tool box.
I'll take a picture and post them as soon as I figure out how to do that.
reason: no mini-z racing here in N.Y. unfortunatly. :(

homestar21
2008.01.28, 07:28 PM
Hi, I'm very interested depending on prices. On another note, this thread might get closed if ya' don't fix it up with the rules for selling. You can read 'em at the very top of this forum I believe. They'll probably give you a notice. :)

pinoyboy
2008.01.28, 07:43 PM
I'm not really sure if the market place rules will apply here. He use to race with us here in the ATL, but he has since moved to NY.

From my understanding, there's no place for him to race thats close by, so he's giving us(ATL racers) first dibs. If none of us here are planning to buy, then he will probably end up posting his items on Ebay.

I've done the same thing before, and I haven't really been harassed by admins for doing it. However, this was earlier(May 07') before the market place rules were enforced as much.

IMO, I think its fine what he is doing, but if admins say something, then I'm wrong, Jeff should probably go repost this in the market place section, and follow the rules in the sticky:)

If Jeff does have to repost in the market place section, I can say that he's a very good guy to deal with;)

byebye
2008.01.28, 07:44 PM
We'll see. He doesn't meet any of the FS criteria but I'm not going to get all crazy. It's a post in his local club forum. He's not just some random person trying to get rid of his stuff.

Kris

russp
2008.01.28, 08:48 PM
well, I have to do it. I'm selling everything mini-z related. I figured i'd post here first before e-bay.
MR-01...
MR-02MM...
AWD...
F1...
AWD parts car.
these cars are all set up with aftermarket parts. includes FUTABA controller that holds up to 10 cars. more spare parts that i can handle including tires and rims. 10 sets of intellect 750 batteries, 1 set of orion batteries, 2 lacrosse chargers, 1 discharge tray, and a plano phantom tool box.
reason: no mini-z racing here in N.Y. unfortunatly. :(

Really wish you were still here. We seem to be losing racers but gaining tracks. :) Patrick had the idea of a race in a public area which we can hopefully do sometime this year to maybe attract some attention. I'm probably interested in your MR02MM.

- Russ

AtlRC
2008.01.28, 08:55 PM
Hey Jeff!

Click my avatar and send me an e-mail... I may have something for you pretty soon!

Thanks,
-Patrick

herman
2008.01.28, 09:01 PM
no mini-z racing here in N.Y. unfortunatly.
really?... sad to hear you're getting out... what part of ny are you moving out to?

michvin
2008.01.28, 11:33 PM
MR-01...
MR-02MM...
AWD...
F1...
AWD parts car.
reason: no mini-z racing here in N.Y. unfortunatly. :(where in NY?

bemoore
2008.01.29, 06:45 AM
Jeff,

You've got a PM.

JJRACING
2008.01.29, 08:21 PM
where in NY?

upstate NY, right between Rochester and Syracuse, The Finger Lakes

michvin
2008.01.29, 09:45 PM
upstate NY, right between Rochester and Syracuse, The Finger Lakes
beautiful place, but no mini-z, as far as I know :(

JJRACING
2008.01.30, 03:26 PM
beautiful place, but no mini-z, as far as I know :(

The closest place is NYC, Jersey, not interssted in a 10-12 hour round trip. Plus I've never been to the Big Apple

homestar21
2008.01.30, 06:59 PM
shoot. im sorry. didn't notice. thought it just said fs. my bad. Im so embarrased.

michvin
2008.01.30, 08:25 PM
Plus I've never been to the Big AppleBeing that close you will :) it worth it.